• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who have some common sense will not glorify their dirty deeds in front of a camera.

Unfortunately sheeple believe the japanese and nazis will want to glorify how they killed people

If so, how come no video footage the jews are killed in gas chambers?View attachment 202691
YOur lack of science knowledge is very evident. Gas chamber is airtight with no glass window as Chlorine gas n other poison gas can leak thru small opening

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you even know me? You can only do personal attack when you cannot debate properly have nothing valuable to share. No point discussing further.
If you can’t even answer a common sense question, already proved you have nothing to debate

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was all about WW2. If impersonation did happened to Nazi, you think it never happen to the Japanese Imperial Army?

Your mum only witness people with uniform taking selfies. Did your mum ask for their names too?
YOur great diatortion of turth has been a good time killer for many of us...please share with us more

Dun be shy....u are useful for this good purpose :smile:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOur great diatortion of turth has been a good time killer for many of us...please share with us more

I am not as shameless as you. Covid-19 is an IQ test.

Please show us your science how a video camera will fail in a gas chamber.
I am not interested in your defense mechanism that worth no value lol

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when you do not surrender immediately. Coolie gene Sinkies still think NS is of any use are retards.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to engage with people that can bring your level down with their level of inexperience.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to engage with people that can bring your level down with their level of inexperience.
Very shameful to share with me your vaccination status lol

Got experience don’t just talk cock sing song play piano. This is not fuckwarezone.

Your fuckwarezone experience are not needed here lol

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japanese seem to be very polite and tender.
But
When humans become worse than animals.

Since the Japanese General was sentenced to death for war crimes, I am wondering if Netayahuuuuuuuuuu will meet the same fate.

World War 2 horror: How British POWs were used as target practice by Japanese soldiers​

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT UNEARTHED photographs from World War 2 reveal the horrific treatment Commonwealth soldiers suffered at the hands of their Japanese captors, with some even being used as target practice.​

By JON ROGERS
16:56, Wed, Nov 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:26, Wed, Nov 15, 2017

World War 2 horror: How British POWs were used as target practice by Japanese soldiers​

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT UNEARTHED photographs from World War 2 reveal the horrific treatment Commonwealth soldiers suffered at the hands of their Japanese captors, with some even being used as target practice.​

By JON ROGERS
16:56, Wed, Nov 15, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:26, Wed, Nov 15, 2017
0BOOKMARK

Japan marks World War Two anniversary​

In a series of disturbing images, soldiers from the Sikh Regiment of the British Indian Army are shown to be sitting blindfolded and wearing targets in front of their hearts as Japanese troops take aim.
Rather than the conventional execution method where the person awaiting their fate stands facing a line of soldiers, these British troops are all in a line, sitting cross-legged and have been forced to wear a target over their hearts.
In later pictures the British troops can be seen being bayonetted to ensure they were dead.

The series of photographs are said to date from Singapore in 1942.

Soldiers from the British Indian Army suffered at the hands of the Japanese
News Dog Media
POWs suffered at the hands of Japanese soldiers during World War 2

General Tomoyuki Yamashita captured Singapore from the British in 1942, which Winston Churchill described as the "worst disaster in British military history”.
Yamashita was later charged with war crimes after overseeing numerous atrocities across South East Asia.

The general was sentenced to death by hanging in 1946.
Israel's Netanyahu and IJA's atrocities are 2 separate issues. If you wanna post Palestine's sob stories by all means. Don't try to "covert post". It's lame as fuck.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_5081.jpeg

Do they even look like Japanese? They looked more tiong than Japanese

But don’t worry as long as sheeple think they wear Japanese uniform, they must be Japanese.

And how come Japanese soldiers don’t kill babies of other races? Chinese easier to kill?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who have some common sense will not glorify their dirty deeds in front of a camera.

Unfortunately sheeple believe the japanese and nazis will want to glorify how they killed people

If so, how come no video footage the jews are killed in gas chambers?View attachment 202691
Beast and barbarians will not have common sense. They will glorify and celebrate their cruel acts.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beast and barbarians will not have common sense. They will glorify and celebrate their cruel acts.
Glorify by killing Chinese? Do you see them glorifying by killing other races since you think they are beast and barbarians? It should be consistent right?

If you are critical thinking enough, you should see the loopholes everywhere

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glorify by killing Chinese? Do you see them glorifying by killing other races since you think they are beast and barbarians? It should be consistent right?

If you are critical thinking enough, you should see the loopholes everywhere
Yes they even kill Chinese babies by throwing them up and using the bayonet to spear it like preparing for bbq skewer, then celebrated it.
My late dad saw it and told me one. :notworthy:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes they even kill Chinese babies by throwing them up and using the bayonet to spear it like preparing for bbq skewer, then celebrated it.
My late dad saw it and told me one. :notworthy:
Yes, they don’t kill Malay, Indian, Pinoy, Burmese, Thai, Viet, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Aussie babies, only Chinese babies