• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
History has proven the true colours of the Japanese people..Underneath all their fake submissiveness n politeness is a monster out to ravage!
You need to work with Japanese to understand their mentality. Koreans are worse. They treat employees like slaves. And if you think China is different, just look at Jack Ma who proudly boasted that his employees work on 996 regime.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to work with Japanese to understand their mentality. Koreans are worse. They treat employees like slaves. And if you think China is different, just look at Jack Ma who proudly boasted that his employees work on 996 regime.
Everywhere will be the same once unions are taken out greedy man exploiting the weak.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese are generally good people. Same for the germans. It’s the jews who had deceived everyone with their position as victims.

The economy is currently controlled by the jews and it is not a true reflection of their behavior.

Want to judge, judge before WW2

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t forget these are words created by the Jews to call their opponents or disbelievers:

1. Science deniers
2. Conspiracy theorists
3. Anti Vaxxers
4. Holocaust deniers

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
儒家思想or 奴家思想
Jin Confusing de woh

挤夠力的 or 几夠力的

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
With AI, all photos can me made
Yes, you are right. Somemore it is the victors of WW2 writing this piece of news.

And already post covid, people still pushing for mainstream narrative? Lol

Maybe post in fuckwarezone to brainwash the imbeciles further will get better results

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure no one can forget the Jap troops using their bayonets on babies n pregnant mums..
... and much much more. Too much to narrate. Wherever Japanese soldiers deployed during the 1930s and 1940s, they perpetrated barbaric—and well-documented—crimes against humanity. Those of us whose parents lived through the war can attest to this. It's first hand experience. No one could believe the polite and courteous Japs could be so brutal. All they wanted was to spread fear and submission. Men were systematically tortured or killed and women of all ages were being raped and sometimes killed too. Today's ignorant generation thinks it's all fabricated.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure no one can forget the Jap troops using their bayonets on babies n pregnant mums..
People who have some common sense will not glorify their dirty deeds in front of a camera.

Unfortunately sheeple believe the japanese and nazis will want to glorify how they killed people

If so, how come no video footage the jews are killed in gas chambers?
IMG_4717.jpeg

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who have some common sense will not glorify their dirty deeds in front of a camera.

Unfortunately sheeple believe the japanese and nazis will want to glorify how they killed people

If so, how come no video footage the jews are killed in gas chambers?View attachment 202691
Don't divert to nazi. The jap did kill our people witnessed by my mum. They were told to watch. Unfortunately, I understand the textbook in Japan do not mention about this. Neither they apologised to Singaporean affected by their invasion.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't divert to nazi. The jap did kill our people witnessed by my mum. They were told to watch. Unfortunately, I understand the textbook in Japan do not mention about this. Neither they apologised to Singaporean affected by their invasion.
It was all about WW2. If impersonation did happened to Nazi, you think it never happen to the Japanese Imperial Army?

Your mum only witness people with uniform taking selfies. Did your mum ask for their names too?

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was all about WW2. If impersonation did happened to Nazi, you think it never happen to the Japanese Imperial Army?

Your mum only witness people with uniform taking selfies. Did your mum ask for their names too?
What selfie? How old are you? It shows.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turthspeak is notorious Turth Distorsion Tale Spinner