• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good place to eat for supper

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come all mention scissors cut kitchener road one no one mention the geylang lor 30 plus one? They are related right?
Talking about Siglap center there's a good yong tau hoo at the Coffeeshop next to it.
Sorry for digressing....above mentioned not open for supper.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My recommendation :biggrin:

tim-ho-wan.jpg

Tim+Ho+Wan.jpg

And wait in line for two hours?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about DimSum, Changi Village got one kopitiam opposite the carpark. not too bad :smile::smile::smile:

i find the dim sum opp changi car park so-so only. if u are talking about having a late night supper of dim sum, this stall will be suffice for it.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
supper place?

Bedok area
85, Simpang Bedok

Changi Airport

East Coast area
Old HongKong Cafe <--- no more liao

Geylang area
126 HK DimSum
Lor 9 beef kweytiao/ frog porridge
Lor 13 永和

Jalan Kayu
prata

Pasir Ris area
summer breeze, silverymoon, drunken rabbit

Siglap area
興旺, TCC <--- got 24hrs coffee shop and ntuc opposite. 興旺till 4am i think. regular there.

Thompson area <--- thought they close at 2am?
Causurina

pls see remark.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the place, strongly recommended, thank you Ah Fook :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

IMGP2514.JPG

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

this stall original from blk 511 hawker centre at bedok north. u can go bedok north blk 511 for supper too. not only this mee suah. got western food, chai tao kueh and others to choose from. malay and indian food bun ada.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i find the dim sum opp changi car park so-so only. if u are talking about having a late night supper of dim sum, this stall will be suffice for it.

for good DimSum, me think the Roland DimSum place not bad. beside the Marine Parade NTUC

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro
the Geylang Or luah is very good but you should try the one at whampoe food centre called Ah Hock...
I think its truly the best in Spore..there s also a lot of good food there to compliment the oyster egg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bedok north blk 511.

the yeochee meesua only one stall, on its left is a clay pot stall, their steamed fish also good.
Thank you Zhihau, i will check it out soon

Bro
the Geylang Or luah is very good but you should try the one at whampoe food centre called Ah Hock...
I think its truly the best in Spore..there s also a lot of good food there to compliment the oyster egg
Thank you Lizzert, i will try it.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now very difficult to find good makan place. Many stall now operate by PRC. Taste not same anymore.
Last time Che Zhar mostly cook by Malaysian now half is by PRC. Taste suck.