• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 9 Best Places for CHICKEN Chop in Singapore

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore​

Creator Avatar
Created by Foursquare Lists • Published On: February 17, 2024
Facebook share button

Old Airport Road Food Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
1. Old Airport Road Food Centre
51 Old Airport Rd, Singapore
Food Court · Central Region · 515 tips and reviews
Andy N. Andy Ng: #01-53 chicken chop with their famous garlic sauce Die Die must eat .
Huiling H. Huiling Huang: Love the chicken chop at Western Barbeque #01-53. Comes with old sch bread
Selena T. Selena Tan: Best chicken chop found at Western Barbeque!

Changi Village Hawker Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
2. Changi Village Hawker Centre
2 Changi Village Rd, Singapore
Food Court · Changi · 177 tips and reviews
C H. C Huijun: Chicken chop Ipoh hor fun is one of the must-have here. I prefer the stall with yellow signboard
Ken Ken: My all time fav (Amigo) chicken chop noodle!!
Kars A. Kars Alfrink: Nice atmosphere, great for breakfast or lunch after exploring Pulau Ubin. Had the chicken chop from Amigo (#01-34) and wasn't disappointed.

Lucky Western Food is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
3. Lucky Western Food
462 Crawford Ln., Singapore
Steakhouse · Central Region · 6 tips and reviews
Jann L. Jann Lye: Love the fish n chips & chicken chop! My all-time faves since young :smile:
Kenneth H. Kenneth Hing: Chicken chop or fish & chips...it's pretty good :smile:
Aki M. Aki Morita: Here is cheap, not expensive at all!! Nice budget steak option

Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
4. Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice
229/231 Jalan Besar (At Kitchener Road), Singapore
Asian Restaurant · Central Region · 131 tips and reviews
Weiru T. Weiru T: Love their sam-zam-bak (stewed pork belly) and the chicken chop. The pork chop is a bit tough and the ngoh hiang is nothing awesomes.
Jader C. Jader Chew: Chicken chop + rice + chicken wing $3.30
Andrew C. Andrew C.: Pork chop and chicken chop are really yummy!

A1 Family Ayam Goreng & Western Food is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
5. A1 Family Ayam Goreng & Western Food
Blk 477 Tampines Street 43, Singapore
Fried Chicken Joint · Tampines · 9 tips and reviews
ᴡ C. ᴡ Cher: Must try the french fries,fish and cheap and chicken chop
Elisia P. Elisia Phua: Love the chicken chop and spaghetti combo. Very generous with sauce for chicken chop unlike other places.
Farid C. Farid Cooper: Half spring chicken and rice for four bucks only!

Mak's Place is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
6. Mak's Place
401 Changi Road, Singapore
Food Court · Bedok · 44 tips and reviews
that Klang d. that Klang dude: Tried the beef fried rice, spicy Thai fried rice, black pepper stake and chicken chop with mushroom sauce. All yumz! Service was ok.
burgerdeel burgerdeel: Thai fried rice extra spicy hits the spot! Drinking kickapoo helps with the spicyness :wink:
Joanne R. Joanne Reyes: Beef fried rice:smile:

Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
7. Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre
51 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore
Food Court · Bukit Timah · 258 tips and reviews
Andy M. Andy Matrlx: Carrot Cake & Chicken Chop Spaghetti MUST TRY!
Coolrunner7 Coolrunner7: Peter Pan grilled chicken chop is the best @$5 with generous portion of meat and wedgers. Hard to find nowadays!
Alicia T. Alicia Tan: My go-to stall here is #02-145 Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee. Tasty food and generous servings. Thumbs up!

Al-Azhar Restaurant is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
8. Al-Azhar Restaurant
201D Tampines Street 21 #01-1105, Singapore
Indian Restaurant · Tampines · 78 tips and reviews
Nurdyana L. Nurdyana Lim: Fish slice noodle nothing to rave about. Chicken chop so-so. Dont think will order both if come agn.
卂ㄚ乇乇乙_ㄖ爪丨 ✌. 卂ㄚ乇乇乙_ㄖ爪丨 ✌: chicken chop...
Pam Pam: I like the good service and the workers are friendly. The Avocado milkshake is worth trying. I like the Roti John too.

Alexandra Village Food Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
9. Alexandra Village Food Centre
120 Bukit Merah Lane, Singapore
Food Court · Central Region · 247 tips and reviews
Tan M. Tan Michelle: The western food is alright. Can gif it a try. $5 only. The portion was large. Chicken chop was nice,smooth, soft tender。^^
Qinn Ă. Qinn Ănne: MY CHEF stall has one of the best service. Can be compared to hotel standards. The Jamaican chicken chop I'm eating is just $6!
Nicholas P. Nicholas Pek: August western food is awesome! chicken chop was pretty big and nice. the mash potato is crispy on the outside and soft inside. you can choose your side dishes too. auntie was friendly too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore​

Creator Avatar
Created by Foursquare Lists • Published On: February 17, 2024
Facebook share button

Old Airport Road Food Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
1. Old Airport Road Food Centre
51 Old Airport Rd, Singapore
Food Court · Central Region · 515 tips and reviews
Andy N. Andy Ng: #01-53 chicken chop with their famous garlic sauce Die Die must eat .
Huiling H. Huiling Huang: Love the chicken chop at Western Barbeque #01-53. Comes with old sch bread
Selena T. Selena Tan: Best chicken chop found at Western Barbeque!

Changi Village Hawker Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
2. Changi Village Hawker Centre
2 Changi Village Rd, Singapore
Food Court · Changi · 177 tips and reviews
C H. C Huijun: Chicken chop Ipoh hor fun is one of the must-have here. I prefer the stall with yellow signboard
Ken Ken: My all time fav (Amigo) chicken chop noodle!!
Kars A. Kars Alfrink: Nice atmosphere, great for breakfast or lunch after exploring Pulau Ubin. Had the chicken chop from Amigo (#01-34) and wasn't disappointed.

Lucky Western Food is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
3. Lucky Western Food
462 Crawford Ln., Singapore
Steakhouse · Central Region · 6 tips and reviews
Jann L. Jann Lye: Love the fish n chips & chicken chop! My all-time faves since young :smile:
Kenneth H. Kenneth Hing: Chicken chop or fish & chips...it's pretty good :smile:
Aki M. Aki Morita: Here is cheap, not expensive at all!! Nice budget steak option

Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
4. Beach Road Scissor-Cut Curry Rice
229/231 Jalan Besar (At Kitchener Road), Singapore
Asian Restaurant · Central Region · 131 tips and reviews
Weiru T. Weiru T: Love their sam-zam-bak (stewed pork belly) and the chicken chop. The pork chop is a bit tough and the ngoh hiang is nothing awesomes.
Jader C. Jader Chew: Chicken chop + rice + chicken wing $3.30
Andrew C. Andrew C.: Pork chop and chicken chop are really yummy!

A1 Family Ayam Goreng & Western Food is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
5. A1 Family Ayam Goreng & Western Food
Blk 477 Tampines Street 43, Singapore
Fried Chicken Joint · Tampines · 9 tips and reviews
ᴡ C. ᴡ Cher: Must try the french fries,fish and cheap and chicken chop
Elisia P. Elisia Phua: Love the chicken chop and spaghetti combo. Very generous with sauce for chicken chop unlike other places.
Farid C. Farid Cooper: Half spring chicken and rice for four bucks only!

Mak's Place is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.'s Place is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
6. Mak's Place
401 Changi Road, Singapore
Food Court · Bedok · 44 tips and reviews
that Klang d. that Klang dude: Tried the beef fried rice, spicy Thai fried rice, black pepper stake and chicken chop with mushroom sauce. All yumz! Service was ok.
burgerdeel burgerdeel: Thai fried rice extra spicy hits the spot! Drinking kickapoo helps with the spicyness :wink:
Joanne R. Joanne Reyes: Beef fried rice:smile:

Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
7. Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre
51 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore
Food Court · Bukit Timah · 258 tips and reviews
Andy M. Andy Matrlx: Carrot Cake & Chicken Chop Spaghetti MUST TRY!
Coolrunner7 Coolrunner7: Peter Pan grilled chicken chop is the best @$5 with generous portion of meat and wedgers. Hard to find nowadays!
Alicia T. Alicia Tan: My go-to stall here is #02-145 Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee. Tasty food and generous servings. Thumbs up!

Al-Azhar Restaurant is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
8. Al-Azhar Restaurant
201D Tampines Street 21 #01-1105, Singapore
Indian Restaurant · Tampines · 78 tips and reviews
Nurdyana L. Nurdyana Lim: Fish slice noodle nothing to rave about. Chicken chop so-so. Dont think will order both if come agn.
卂ㄚ乇乇乙_ㄖ爪丨 ✌. 卂ㄚ乇乇乙_ㄖ爪丨 ✌: chicken chop...
Pam Pam: I like the good service and the workers are friendly. The Avocado milkshake is worth trying. I like the Roti John too.

Alexandra Village Food Centre is one of The 9 Best Places for Chicken Chop in Singapore.
9. Alexandra Village Food Centre
120 Bukit Merah Lane, Singapore
Food Court · Central Region · 247 tips and reviews
Tan M. Tan Michelle: The western food is alright. Can gif it a try. $5 only. The portion was large. Chicken chop was nice,smooth, soft tender。^^
Qinn Ă. Qinn Ănne: MY CHEF stall has one of the best service. Can be compared to hotel standards. The Jamaican chicken chop I'm eating is just $6!
Nicholas P. Nicholas Pek: August western food is awesome! chicken chop was pretty big and nice. the mash potato is crispy on the outside and soft inside. you can choose your side dishes too. auntie was friendly too
You should be including your home address for your Cantonese chicken mother. And ask her how to raise chicken? Especially how to raise daughter that sell nude buy Porsche or fake thrown eggs hahahaha. 真丢人!

Your Cantonese mother Open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard hypocrite ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and so proud Cantonese dog starting slut chicken threads to harass hokkien virgin as chicken to feel like a winner Knnbccb what a disgrace to humanity. Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be including your home address for your Cantonese chicken mother. And ask her how to raise chicken? Especially how to raise daughter that sell nude buy Porsche or fake thrown eggs hahahaha. 真丢人!

Your Cantonese mother Open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard hypocrite ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and so proud Cantonese dog starting slut chicken threads to harass hokkien virgin as chicken to feel like a winner Knnbccb what a disgrace to humanity. Pui!
Oh dear, you sell chicken chops too? I'd think your specialty is beef steak.