• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good place to eat for supper

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lor mee? How come I never see it before?

because it opens at night only... i think after 1.30am, should be available. if u go 12 am plus, u can see that the signboard is not light up, but the stall holders (1 uncle and 1 auntie) busily preparing the ingredients..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because it opens at night only... i think after 1.30am, should be available. if u go 12 am plus, u can see that the signboard is not light up, but the stall holders (1 uncle and 1 auntie) busily preparing the ingredients..

Wah, next time i go try....

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
The HDB coffeeshop just beside the car park entrance izzit?

ok i don't know the road name, but i will try my best to give direction..

if u are driving from geylang lor 8 to golden mile, u will drive straight... all the way right?

after u pass by a indian temple on ur left, u will reach a cross junction. in front is the ICA. but u turn left.

once u turn left, u immediately keep right, cos the road there is split. one goes straight to golden mile / raffles boul, the other is turn right to jalan sultan.

after u keep right( right is for right turn) u will turn right after the traffic light. once u turn, u will see a over head bridge. stop in front of the overhead bridge. the coffeeshop is on ur right.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok i don't know the road name, but i will try my best to give direction..

if u are driving from geylang lor 8 to golden mile, u will drive straight... all the way right?

after u pass by a indian temple on ur left, u will reach a cross junction. in front is the ICA. but u turn left.

once u turn left, u immediately keep right, cos the road there is split. one goes straight to golden mile / raffles boul, the other is turn right to jalan sultan.

after u keep right( right is for right turn) u will turn right after the traffic light. once u turn, u will see a over head bridge. stop in front of the overhead bridge. the coffeeshop is on ur right.

Ok i know where liao, i dun quite like it though, I think they changed bosses liao, the one inside the Crawford Hawker Centre is better.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This one?

2012.08.10_00h17m16s_001_.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those bros and sis who like porridge, Joe Pork Porridge at Chinatown Food Centre has re-opened since closing around Chinese New Year.