• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good place to eat for supper

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good places for supper:
Golden Mile Food Centre (chinese, malay, indian food, noodles, rice, beehoon all got, usually find it hard to decide what to eat)
Lavender Square Food Centre

Lavender must be only one of the few hawker centres that sells only Chinese makan. Don't recall seeing Indian or Malay stall there.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Piggy, I also dunno. But from reading post 19, may not be us.......... :o

Oh...His moniker got vowel "O" and "A" :biggrin:

I thought brother Chonburi say I keep fucking PRC girls but never post pic :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
My recommendation :biggrin:

tim-ho-wan.jpg

Tim+Ho+Wan.jpg

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang dunno which lor coffee shop have one hokkien or cha kway tiow stall quite nice. Arjan remember is odd lor may 30+

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys should try having supper at the Broadway Jln Besar Stadium kopitiam.. Their fishball noodle not bad too.. Many other choices of food available at the stalls there.. That kopitiam a paradise for smokers. They got a big smoking area for smokers.. On a good evening you'll find some Tong Aik boys sitting next to your table having supper too..:eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Paging for Alamaking. Faster come Golden Mile Complex, level 3. Got a lot of Thai milf sit on the floor drinking beer. Put some effort and you will have some body warmth tonight.

This is Raiders, reporting live from Golden Mile Complex.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good places for supper:
Golden Mile Food Centre (chinese, malay, indian food, noodles, rice, beehoon all got, usually find it hard to decide what to eat)
Lavender Square Food Centre
Golden Mile food centre after midnight only left the Indian and Muslim stalls open....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys should try having supper at the Broadway Jln Besar Stadium kopitiam.. Their fishball noodle not bad too.. Many other choices of food available at the stalls there.. That kopitiam a paradise for smokers. They got a big smoking area for smokers.. On a good evening you'll find some Tong Aik boys sitting next to your table having supper too..:eek:

Used to makan there. But when the stalls started leaving coz of high rental, I also siamed the place. Used to makan the Thai food there. Not too bad. Sold nonya food at the same stall too.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh...His moniker got vowel "O" and "A" :biggrin:

I thought brother Chonburi say I keep fucking PRC girls but never post pic :biggrin:
Hehehe, saw your previous 'works' liaoz. Any more recent 'works' to spruce up SBF a little bit and perhaps help increase GL biz. :p

Back to supper. Another favorite place I used to go is Newton but quite Knock Carrot Head. If somehow ended up in Newton, I always like to order Prawns soup with Tow Kay (Bean Sprouts) and no noodle. KNN, one bowl is SGD 8 for medium size prawns nia but feel very good after eating prawn soup with tow kay.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paging for Alamaking. Faster come Golden Mile Complex, level 3. Got a lot of Thai milf sit on the floor drinking beer. Put some effort and you will have some body warmth tonight.

Should include Ah Ram too. He should make his return soon. 7th month akan datang.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those milfs mostly spoken for one....becareful wait alamak kena hamtum by muay thai fighter....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
supper place?

Bedok area
85, Simpang Bedok

Changi Airport

East Coast area
Old HongKong Cafe

Geylang area
126 HK DimSum
Lor 9 beef kweytiao/ frog porridge
Lor 13 永和

Jalan Kayu
prata

Pasir Ris area
summer breeze, silverymoon, drunken rabbit

Siglap area
興旺, TCC

Thompson area
Causurina

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Actually I prefer to old Jalan Besar Stadium hawker centre beside the Huay Kwan building. Hehehe. Again my favorite there used to be prawn noodle soup.