• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wrote about sg guys...sg girls...how about writing one for sg dogs..

they ought to be "praised" too..

Cant imagine praising labradors, alsatians, boxers, bulldogs, poodles, eehhhh

the only poodles i know are Singapore Police Force poodles (led by WKS, now, Shanmugum) who heed pap's orders..how disgusting these poodles are!

They are hated by fair minded singaporeans

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not kidding. The Jap, Korean, caucasian guys salivate over SG gals because our gals are chio, articulate, well groomed, great in pleasing, etc..where else can they get gals like that except in SG?

Now you know why SG gals are in such great demand?

Yea right! That's according to you!:oIo:

Wake up and smell the coffee already....:rolleyes:

There is no demand for sinkie gals in the East Asia bloc..... as a matter of fact the rest of Asia too

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sinkie peasants obviously have no contact with white people :oIo:

For your information

To a white guy, Sinkie woman is a Chinese woman

There is no such thing as a Sinkie Woman

The most high class Chinese women are the American Born Chinese that the useless whites cannot get. So they settle for the lower class Sinkie women

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't misunderstand. I have full respect for all women of all races and nationalities. I would just frankly point out certain shortcomings only as nobody is perfect. Of course, that's including myself, imperfect too.

Do you hv a great night with Bro Ram ?
Is he good in bed ?
Is he wearing Zorro mask ?
Did you give him a good blow ?

Bro Ram said he 's imperfect, he's one half inches short :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant imagine praising labradors, alsatians, boxers, bulldogs, poodles, eehhhh

the only poodles i know are Singapore Police Force poodles (led by WKS, now, Shanmugum) who heed pap's orders..how disgusting these poodles are!

They are hated by fair minded singaporeans

===

Sg dogs are quite pampered u noe...they are well fed, well liked and some even being regarded like human beings...

vis-a-vis dogs in China or Korea where they can be served as dinner.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
===

Sg dogs are quite pampered u noe...they are well fed, well liked and some even being regarded like human beings...

vis-a-vis dogs in China or Korea where they can be served as dinner.

Yes, I think so. but because of my dislike and disdain for poodle WKS and poodle Shanmugum, I have not kept any dog

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's real ugly with or without mask. I look nothing like that with or without mask.

i have no issues regarding his looks - i mean - he has no choice - born with it either u handsome or not.

what i dislike was he trying to emulate LKY and cry on the screen over a loser

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have no issues regarding his looks - i mean - he has no choice - born with it either u handsome or not.

LSS is a loser in life. Dont be fooled by his million dollar pay..that's temporary.

Will that give him inner peace and joy?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looks like u dislike lky and lss because they cried.

but they have more serious inadequacies and shortcomings than just cry babies.

if you know their shortcomings your dislike may turn to hatred for them

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like u dislike lky and lss because they cried.

but they have more serious inadequacies and shortcomings than just cry babies.

if you know their shortcomings your dislike may turn to hatred for them

sorry...which part of my statement says i dislike LKY?

Actually guys like girls are human beings, we do cry.....but if you cry over a loser...then sorry...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry...which part of my statement says i dislike LKY?

i didnt say u dislike lky..i said it looks like u dislike lky (from ur statement abt lky and crying, it makes u look like u dislike lky)

so do u dislike lky? or do u like lky?

i liked lky until he overstayed his usefulness and makes a nuisance of himself.. now i dislike lky

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually guys like girls are human beings, we do cry.....but if you cry over a loser...then sorry...

Yes, there is a time to rejoice and there is a time to weep.

But weeping for no reason makes one a lamer..a minister weeping when the badminton team lost a tie is such a lamer. I dont want to follow such leader in time of a crisis.. so lss is no leader to me