• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's real ugly with or without mask. I look nothing like that with or without mask.

of course you look better then him ...if not how to make tracy blow you free . just sweet talk is not enough for her . you must also ready to perform in bed too ...remember 866 ? :wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ram have thick fur to protect themselves during the winter ..

bro , by the way ....singapore woman is famous to make men fight each other ....dont fall for it . :wink:

Don't worry bro, I wont fall for cheapskate, slutty woman who so eager to know about multiple partners and like strange men with masked to do kinky and erotic thing to them behind their hubbies' backs and enjoying the thrills to heaven's gate ! :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah . Alamaking ! What's wrong with this thread .
Do you like TracyTan866 ?
She is opening her river dam.
Are you interested in her ?

9d4197daf4ba4b14.jpg

she wants to break her own record of 866 tonight ...:biggrin:

i know what you are thinking ....i mean 866 post ...not 866 positions . :wink: