• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is bad inference....i won't want u as my defense lawyer anytime.

why bad inference? I am not accusing you of disliking lky..

a lawyer can say.."looks like u were at the scene of the crime. were you or were you not at the scene of the crime?" The lawyer did not make any inference..the lawyer was asking a question to clarify or exonerate the person...nothing wrong with that.:smile:

now u have a choice to say whether u like or dislike lky?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why bad inference? I am not accusing you of disliking lky..

a lawyer can say.."looks like u were at the scene of the crime. were you or were you not at the scene of the crime?" The lawyer did not make any inference..the lawyer was asking a question to clarify or exonerate the person...nothing wrong with that.:smile:

now u have a choice to say whether u like or dislike lky?

it bad inference bos i said - he emulated LKY...u infer that I dislike LKY bcos he cried??

whther or not i dislike or like LKY has nothing to do with LSS acting the gu niang and cry...and I believe its over the Li Jiawei and not the badminton team.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it bad inference bos i said - he emulated LKY...u infer that I dislike LKY bcos he cried??

whther or not i dislike or like LKY has nothing to do with LSS acting the gu niang and cry...and I believe its over the Li Jiawei and not the badminton team.

ok. thanks

so u r not saying whether u dislike or like lky?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant imagine praising labradors, alsatians, boxers, bulldogs, poodles, eehhhh

the only poodles i know are Singapore Police Force poodles (led by WKS, now, Shanmugum) who heed pap's orders..how disgusting these poodles are!

They are hated by fair minded singaporeans

Malaysian police, you say they try to fix. Singapore police, what have they done to you?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why didnt you put up the same poster when I congratulated SG guys yesterday?

If you disagree now, it means you must also have disagreed with me yesterday.

or do you disagree with me now, and not yesterday, because I praised SG gals?

Are you a sexist?

Are you trying to say, are you thinking what I am thinking that u are thinking?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian police, you say they try to fix. Singapore police, what have they done to you?

SG Policemen can't do anything because they are just running dogs....too junior and no b.lls to really do any harm

But have you heard of their top dogs GYH, TTB, KBH? After TTK, it was downhill for the SPF