• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh.....we almost forgot ...." ram " cant swim , they lives in mountains !!!:eek::biggrin:

Cant swim ? so malu leh..
eh bro.. That Siao Char Bor diam diam liao...
I think Ram and her PM each other liao...
let's clear off this thread.. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cant swim ? so malu leh..
eh bro.. That Siao Char Bor diam diam liao...
I think Ram and her PM each other liao...
let's clear off this thread.. :biggrin:

yalor ...no fun liao ...this ram got woman blowing for him now ( they are in 81 now ) ...forget about friends ....chee hong kia . :biggrin:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have achieved much. You are well educated. You are articulate. You are chio. You are globalised. You can adapt well in any Continent and culture. You are most desired by Japanese men, by Korean men, by Caucasian men, etc because of your exposure to the world. The World is your oyster...go and savour it.

My congratulations to SG gals...well done!!! SG is too small and myopic for you. Go forth and venture.

I don't want to hurt your feelings, but there is no other nationality so needy of self-praise like Singaporean women. Japanese women, French women, etc. they are super-confident about themselves but you will not find in any forum these ladies congratulating themselves.

In the same vein, Singaporean women are the most critical when it comes to the subject of Singaporean men having a partner from PRC, Thailand, or any less developed country. Yes, i agree, they can't get Singaporean women hence they go foreign... and why can't they get Singaporean women? Because the desirable ones are so few... pitifully few. I would say for every 100 Singaporean men, there is about one desirable women.

If any Japanese men likes Singaporean women, chances are they are failures back home. Anyone who'd been to Japan can vouch the proportion of desirable Japanese women relative to other nationalities.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tracy, the SQ gal jobs have been outsourced to foreigners a long time ago.

It's fine if you disagree with me. Just go to Shenton Way, Orchard Road or fly with SIA and you will know what I mean.

How do you think SIA is one of the most successful airlines? Look at the demure, feminine SQ gals and immediately you feel proud of SG and SG gals.

Still dont believe me?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Tracy, the SQ gal jobs have been outsourced to foreigners a long time ago.

my good friend's brother is a SQ pilot ...he told my friend that SQ girls always behaving like a slut ....and he fuck different SQ girl on different flight always ....

i also fuck quite a number of SQ slut behind their boyfriend back ....nothing to shout about ...

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I gather too..but I know the Jap guys, the Korean guys, the Caucasian guys salivate after SG gals...

R u kidding me mate? Why would the Korean or Japanese guys salivate over sg girls!??? :confused:
Their stock of women are seriously a whole lot better than sg gals..... In terms of their sharper facial features, way fairer skin tone and they just look so kawaii when they gather together in their girl group and do their camwhoring/ girly thingy...... That's like so WOW!

Actually we can extend this further to include PRC gals as gals of these 3 nationalities look rather similar.

In Australia, u can actually get to see quite a number of super hot Korean/ PRC girls in Uni dressed like those K-pop idols and sometimes they really give u that "Girls Generation Vibe"! That's so major WOW!
Just hit the uni library and u can see heaps of them there mugging.

And occasionally there is the Japanese chicks, which I have difficulty differentiating from the Korean/ PRC chicks until they speak Japanese. But still they are just as hot! :biggrin:

Then coming back to Sg, u see so many gals dressed in clothes that suggest heavy Korean/ Japanese Pop influence (in their feeble attempt to pass themselves off as authetic East Asian girls?) but their flat face and bad skin straight away gave everything away! :mad:

Nevertheless, I do believe that the angmos working here like sg girls as sg girls are generally westernize and so damn willing to please when they see an angmo. :rolleyes:
To them bogans/ honkys, it is just like dating a white chick just that the skin colour happens to be yellow, which is nice coz it satisfy their "yellow fever" urge! :oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
R u kidding me mate? Why would the Korean or Japanese guys salivate over sg girls!??? :confused:
Their stock of women are seriously a whole lot better than sg gals.....

Not kidding. The Jap, Korean, caucasian guys salivate over SG gals because our gals are chio, articulate, well groomed, great in pleasing, etc..where else can they get gals like that except in SG?

Now you know why SG gals are in such great demand?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wrote about sg guys...sg girls...how about writing one for sg dogs..

they ought to be "praised" too..

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means SG gals are chio.

image.php

chio bo ? :biggrin: