• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are talking about yourself rite? can i date you... i heard orchard tower got quite good food..and we ca go for a drink after tat...

you must first learn to put on a wolf skin when typing...learn from brother ram ...:wink: then you got free blowjob ..:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...2 hrs and already 5 pages...very fishy smell here leh.

ask her to wash her hands after masturbation , before she post anything here ...she never listen ...tonight brother ram will have a good talk with her ...:wink:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have achieved much. You are well educated. You are articulate. You are chio. You are globalised. You can adapt well in any Continent and culture. You are most desired by Japanese men, by Korean men, by Caucasian men, etc because of your exposure to the world. The World is your oyster...go and savour it.

My congratulations to SG gals...well done!!! SG is too small and myopic for you. Go forth and venture.

Good for them!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I lose to you when it comes to Japanese woman. :eek: :biggrin:

日本人の女の方は敗北を認める。

My Jap friends told me that Japanese gals like multiple partners and like strange men to do kinky and erotic thing to them behind their hubbies' backs. Masked men are their favourites...not knowing who enjoyed their bodies gave many married Jap gals the thrills