• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak ! Ram Ram.. trying harder to impress you are so knowledgeable huh ? :biggrin:

An impressive man doesn't have to try too hard; it's self evident and manifest.

However, alas, I'm not of that calibre. I just know a little here and there, nothing much.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese gals liked to be hogtied and bukkaked

I'd rather not discuss or comment on sexual practice and preference in public. If you've noticed, I talk about social and political issues mostly. Somethings are meant to be private and sacred between the two involved only. We may change partners from time to time due to circumstances, but no lady or gentleman should discuss or comment what they did with past partners.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'd rather not discuss or comment on sexual practice and preference in public. If you've noticed, I talk about social and political issues mostly. Somethings are meant to be private and sacred between the two involved only. We may change partners from time to time due to circumstances, but no lady or gentleman should discuss or comment what they did with past partners.

clap ...clap ....got another 10points from tracy ..:biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes..i notice that of you. good of you to keep the chat clean without being vulgar nor obscene. if u noticed abt me, I try to do that to

what i mentioned abt jap gals were nothing sexual but factual...

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have achieved much. You are well educated. You are articulate. You are chio. You are globalised. You can adapt well in any Continent and culture. You are most desired by Japanese men, by Korean men, by Caucasian men, etc because of your exposure to the world. The World is your oyster...go and savour it.

My congratulations to SG gals...well done!!! SG is too small and myopic for you. Go forth and venture.

you are talking about yourself rite? can i date you... i heard orchard tower got quite good food..and we ca go for a drink after tat...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vG4k3GCWWKk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vG4k3GCWWKk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>