• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing wrong or lecherous with matured consenting adults taking off their clothes for a lovemaking session in private. Otherwise, we all won't be here on earth today. Like I said, somethings are meant to done and spoken in private. In public, reserve some basic respect for others who don't care to hear about it. For example, if you have a friend who tells you, his wife is pregnant, you just congratulate him, not dig into or blow up the details of the copulation and impregnating process.

u r civil...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tiger is Equalisation. When he wants sex, he just asks the girl, how much $? :eek:

He wants it quite often but he's got lots of $ to afford it. :biggrin:

Wow.... He is so direct .. Unlike other ppl , just look for free sex .. Cheapskate .:biggrin::wink: hor ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.... He is so direct .. Unlike other ppl , just look for free sex .. Cheapskate .:biggrin::wink: hor ?

There's a difference between free and priceless, there's an importance of being ernest.

Oscar Wilde : Dear lady, would you sleep with me for a million pounds? :p

Lady : For a million pounds, why yes of course. :smile: :biggrin:

Oscar Wilde : What if I say, just for one pound? :rolleyes:

Lady : What do think I am? A prostitute? :mad: :oIo:

Oscar Wilde : That you're a prostitite is settled. Now we're just haggling over the price. :cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...dragon, r u busy with Love or what?
told u Love 7/7 is not goot for health.
so far we have fish and bird...we need dragon and tiger to make the thread even more exciting.

Hahahahaaa. Busy past few nights. Each day sleep 5 hrs at most.

Bro, fish and bird involvement interesting enough. Not fair to add dragon and tiger, both bigger in size than fish and bird. Maybe you mean a tag team match?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's a difference between free and priceless, there's an importance of being ernest.

Oscar Wilde : Dear lady, would you sleep with me for a million pounds? :p

Lady : For a million pounds, why yes of course. :smile: :biggrin:

Oscar Wilde : What if I say, just for one pound? :rolleyes:

Lady : What do think I am? A prostitute? :mad: :oIo:

Oscar Wilde : That you're a prostitite is settled. Now we're just haggling over the price. :cool:

So you think Tracy is free or priceless after your intense ride ?:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lots of money? he must have gone for the high society gals

He goes for PRC KTV hostesses and coffeeshop beer promoters.

Hi-soc ladies stay far far away from him. He's an dirty old man.

Only desperate PRC girls would entertain him for the money.