• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He goes for PRC KTV hostesses and coffeeshop beer promoters.

Hi-soc ladies stay far far away from him. He's an dirty old man.

Only desperate PRC girls would entertain him for the money.

Hi-soc also work for money meh .. You think for love meh ? By the way ,how you know ?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
one arm bandits have dragons?

jie jie....there are 2 type of dragons for bacarat.
Banker..banker.. banker..banker..banker..banker..banker..banker..banker or
Player..player..player..player..player..player..player..player..player..player.

one arm bandits have no dragon but they swallow you and left no bone.....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahaha...dont forget you still have ram to takecare ...:eek::wink:

Look after, it's alright. Take care, I scared. It's got different meaning. Only gangland-educated people can understand. :cool: :eek:

Anyway, Kukubird sure win already. He offers all-expenses-paid trip to Beijing. I go KL also money not enough. :(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look after, it's alright. Take care, I scared. It's got different meaning. Only gangland-educated people can understand. :cool: :eek:

Anyway, Kukubird sure win already. He offers all-expenses-paid trip to Beijing. I go KL also money not enough. :(

you are a smart ram ...after makan just wipe your mouth and let kukubird handle the rest when comes to $$ . :biggrin::rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a smart ram ...after makan just wipe your mouth and let kukubird handle the rest when comes to $$ . :biggrin::rolleyes:

Don't say me like that. I may be more handsome and romantic than Kukubird but fact is Kukubird has more money and he's not that bad too. One has to face up with fact and reality. Locke has even more money but he's a bit blur at times, either coming across as outright playboy or downright nerd. Equalisation has even more money but he's a bad guy, dirty old man.

Me, I'm just an inncoent little wandering around the hills grazing grass.