• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congrats, SG Gals....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't say me like that. I may be more handsome and romantic than Kukubird but fact is Kukubird has more money and he's not that bad too. One has to face up with fact and reality. Locke has even more money but he's a bit blur at times, either coming across as outright playboy or downright nerd. Equalisation has even more money but he's a bad guy, dirty old man.

Me, I'm just an inncoent little wandering around the hills grazing grass.

yes ..you are a perfect wolf in a ram clothing ...:biggrin::wink: you can kick them easily with your hind leg .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes ..you are a perfect wolf in a ram clothing ...:biggrin::wink: you can kick them easily with your hind leg .

Bro , careful, this wolf very angry already... :eek:

2emmyci.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What ram what wolf?

1. I disagree with her on politics.

2. I disagree with her on policing.

3. I have no money to bring her travelling.

Tiger or lion also no use.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What ram what wolf?

1. I disagree with her on politics.

2. I disagree with her on policing.

3. I have no money to bring her travelling.

Tiger or lion also no use.

cool it ...go to the river now and drink some fresh water ..:wink:

yes..tiger and lion also no use unless in a ram clothing ..:eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, What kind of dragon are you praying for ?
Perhaps you can impress Tracy ?

Bro KNNBCCB:

Not that 'long' lah! I always pray the banker or player 'leng' long, long, song song. Last night wallet suffered grievous hurt and internal injuries.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro , careful, this wolf very angry already... :eek:

2emmyci.jpg

Don't worry about it. That's actually my original avatar for years. I'm just reverting back as I was replying to the Moses thread. My avatar is Ramses XII. Ramses II chased Moses all the way to the parting of the Red Sea.

Counting the years chronologically, Ramses II and Moses were from about 3,300 years ago and Ramses XII was from about 3,000 years ago, not millions of years as claimed in the other thread.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say me like that. I may be more handsome and romantic than Kukubird but fact is Kukubird has more money and he's not that bad too. One has to face up with fact and reality. Locke has even more money but he's a bit blur at times, either coming across as outright playboy or downright nerd. Equalisation has even more money but he's a bad guy, dirty old man.

hahaha...don't sound so serious leh....but i actually look like Brad Pitt and I survive on OD every month... lidat how?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First 3 bets already won 500. Never follow my own 'theory' to leave at winnings of 300. Knn, kena blue black lah, bro. No discipline.

Sad to hear that. You could have walked off with S$400 (S$500 less S$100 levy) for a few minutes of work on three hands. It's not really discipline, is it? It's about the fabled gambler's belief in so-called streak.