• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk CEO Resigned, "personal and health reasons" - Is this real reason?

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love those agar agar. I dont know what u call in chinese. But the agar agar mixed with ice. Shiok to the max. Always makan those stuff when theres opera on.

Or the gui ling kao?
Both shiok with longan or lychee added.

Screenshot_2019-08-14-21-40-10-1.png

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they do still have this brown-coloured jelly dessert that's supposedly cooling, not the ling kao with sugar syrup that's referred to.

I remember it was brown coloured jelly type, top up with ice chips and sugar syrup. If without sugar syrup just like having plain ice kacang without the syrup....:frown: