• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BreadTalk CEO Resigned, "personal and health reasons" - Is this real reason?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly, I love our SE Asian races together. Our Melayu bros and sis, our Tamil, thambi's and ah kahs and our cheena ah hya and ah ceh's. and a smattering of ang mohs and eurasians.

I really like what we had, but nowadays that is changing.

I really don't like the influence the rest of the world has on us. egs include, American propoganda BS, external religion BS (all kinds!), and foreign politics. importing ah tiongs, ceca's and pinoys... maybe pinoys still got chance.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly, I love our SE Asian races together. Our Melayu bros and sis, our Tamil, thambi's and ah kahs and our cheena ah hya and ah ceh's. and a smattering of ang mohs and eurasians.

I really don't like the influence the rest of the world has on us. egs include, American propoganda BS, external religion BS (all kinds!), and foreign politics. importing ah tiongs, ceca's and pinoys... maybe pinoys still got chance.

Sinkieland cant help it lah. We are small nation, no natural resources. Have to open leg wide wide. Else how to have GDP heading north?:roflmao: I really miss my kampong childhood days during the 60s where kawan kawan is antarabangsa.:frown: I also miss my prime days when looking for jobs was a breeze. No FTs and jobs abundance.:smile::frown:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland cant help it lah. We are small nation, no natural resources. Have to open leg wide wide. Else how to have GDP heading north?:roflmao: I really miss my kampong childhood days during the 60s where kawan kawan is antarabangsa.:frown: I also miss my prime days when looking for jobs was a breeze. No FTs and jobs abundance.:smile::frown:
very sad. :unsure:

especially last ten years, :cry:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah! swee! can share how you do it?

Our time, no Ntuc.
Kampong provision shop.
A pkt of plastics, can of Milo.
Prepare at home.
Let it cool down.
Put in fridge few hrs.
Bring out for our football game.
Our time is plastic ball.

IMG_20190816_224115.jpg

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kampong spirit very strong.
All races, we live in harmony.

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resignation by BreadTalk’s group CEO

BreadTalk Group’s group CEO Henry Chu announced his resignation on Aug 15, citing personal and health reasons. The resignation will be effective from the end of the year.

BreadTalk’s founder and executive chairman George Quek will take over as interim CEO until another candidate is found.

This would be the shortest tenure among BreadTalk’s past group CEOs. Oh Eng Lock – whom Chu succeeded – served as group CEO from Jan 2011 to Jun 2017. Goh Tong Pak – Oh’s predecessor – served as group CEO from Jan 2008 to Jan 2011, and still remains as President of Special Projects under the Chairman’s office of BreadTalk.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y3jlwpe7

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC Fareprice will buy over..soon, all the local food enterprises will be owned by them...Hans next?, Old Chang Kee..etc.. then Sinkess will have to pray to the PxP, " give us today, our daily bread & kopi"... ha ha ha