• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Kinana?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait, I using my iPhone, later go back post the link, it's nothing really, if this picture can't post, the po2wq sure tio banned many times liao, women give half balls also not allowed liao, lol

Who ban u. What is the Nickname. We all must attack him for miss use power!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You've been in the Shinjuku station lockup past few days for possession and consumption of weed, nevermind.

shinjuku ? if im caught in shinjuku then im lucky ...always can get some cheap PRC for scapegoat :wink:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily you're out of jail, otherwise how to support Holland winning Euro 2012?

Supporting Holland would be a lost cause.

This one lor, Screwball's balls, whahaha

i dun blame the new mod lah, maybe he never see balls before, LOL

Next time post a pic link instead of the full pic because pic link gives readers an option to view but don't blame me if you still get banned hor. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shinjuku ? if im caught in shinjuku then im lucky ...always can get some cheap PRC for scapegoat :wink:

Yeah, plenty of PRC half-fucked pimps and clowns in Shinjuku area ready to take the heat for you. So where did you get caught?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, plenty of PRC half-fucked pimps and clowns in Shinjuku area ready to take the heat for you. So where did you get caught?

i was caught at my friend place by my friend for smoking too much of his weeds :wink:

not only PRC are cheap in shinjuku but also ppl from iran selling fake branded goods :wink:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun worry, the unknown mod is a newbie, I dun blame him. My picture is not offensive at all, I just showed Screwball's 2 balls, if ah leong saw it, he won't ban me 1 lah, and it's not the 1st time I post that picture.
wen were u banned? .... tot u were stil posting quite late last nite? ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is the jackie chan movie of prcs in shinjuku accurate? Like do they run some parts of the tokyo underworld?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thin Ice Or Thick Skin ?

You are making this place so PAP. Now, Sam's Alfresco forum is walking on thin ice.

I figure that's why he chose singveld as a mod seeing that he has gotten the pervert and loonie section covered, same thing can be said of screwball when he was a mod. Heard he was a child molestor.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun worry, the unknown mod is a newbie, I dun blame him. My picture is not offensive at all, I just showed Screwball's 2 balls, if ah leong saw it, he won't ban me 1 lah, and it's not the 1st time I post that picture.

I read that he is on sam's payroll but too bad i did not archive his quote. Toothlessham gonna get fcuked again. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farce

zooko-triangle.gif

Dunno who lah, but its ok, what pisses me off was letting that Screwball talks his ways for 24 hours without me fucking him up, LOL

At times, I need to ban myself for coming here to prevent myself from wasting too much time talking to strange people. 24 Hrs is very farce.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dunno who lah, but its ok, what pisses me off was letting that Screwball talks his ways for 24 hours without me fucking him up, LOL

he was in shock and didn't post much. little did he know that your banning wasn't because of the childish fight between you two. as the elder of two, he needs to feel ashamed though, for riding see saw in a children's playground. would be better if he stays away from tcss and contributes in the political folder. just that the political folder is so dead and boring that ah peks including tfbh have nowhere for fun but to come here to assert their hollow authority. now sam has hired supermods who can ban, and these mods are truly clueless and neutral about factions, sides and ugly history, which is good. sam has done the right thing. hopefully the bitching, whining and lobbying by both sides about unfair treatment, point accumulation, rep power, etc. will stop.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was in shock and didn't post much. little did he know that your banning wasn't because of the childish fight between you two. as the elder of two, he needs to feel ashamed though, for riding see saw in a children's playground. would be better if he stays away from tcss and contributes in the political folder. just that the political folder is so dead and boring that ah peks including tfbh have nowhere for fun but to come here to assert their hollow authority. now sam has hired supermods who can ban, and these mods are truly clueless and neutral about factions, sides and ugly history, which is good. sam has done the right thing. hopefully the bitching, whining and lobbying by both sides about unfair treatment, point accumulation, rep power, etc. will stop.

he must have been smiling to himself yes! ak got banned for crossing me! i always knew i was the apple of sam's eye. i'm special! i'm so special!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is this Kinana ? Or Kinina ? What is his specialty in the forum ? And why is everyone so worried about him now ?

黑暗 lah. People just gang up and zap him or something.