• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Kinana?

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thin Ice Or Thick Skin ?

I figure that's why he chose singveld as a mod seeing that he has gotten the pervert and loonie section covered, same thing can be said of screwball when he was a mod. Heard he was a child molestor.

That would make sense as he works as a teacher at Greendale Secondary School. You can’t miss him, he’s a smarmy stupid ugly pathetic little middle aged prick with a bald head. There are only one or maybe two teachers that fit the description so he’s easily identifiable. How embarrassing is that? :oIo:
是真的

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is this Kinana ? Or Kinina ? What is his specialty in the forum ? And why is everyone so worried about him now ?

黑暗 lah. People just gang up and zap him or something.
This loser claims he owns a brand new Ferrari......I almost never zap anyone before but I believed I zapped him.....when his points was at zero I gave him one last shove :biggrin:

I din gang up with anyone I acted on my own.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thin Ice Or Thick Skin ?

That would make sense as he works as a teacher at Greendale Secondary School. You can’t miss him, he’s a smarmy stupid ugly pathetic little middle aged prick with a bald head. There are only one or maybe two teachers that fit the description so he’s easily identifiable. How embarrassing is that? :oIo:
是真的

wow a teacher at a secondary school? OMG better keep him away from the lower secondary kids.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This loser claims he owns a brand new Ferrari......I almost never zap anyone before but I believed I zapped him.....when his points was at zero I gave him one last shove :biggrin:

OMG the one that supports vomit singh unconditionally. Now i see the connection why the screw brings up his nick, Just like psycho83 last time.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should Just Stick To Lambo Instead

Ferrari-Logo-iPhone-Wallpaper-Download.jpg

I see. See lah. Must be the Ferrari thing again. Why people got beaten up becos of that car ?

At first, I thought it's cool to own a Ferrari but ... I saw one at Sim Lim Sq and I hate that stupid logo at the rear of the Ferrari - the horse looked so skinny like a lizard.

I think he should get a Lambo instead. Must change the fengshui. And the Ferrari manufacturer should also try to fatten the horse to make it look strong.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Should Just Stick To Lambo Instead

No need fatten the horse....ah beng towkays suggest adding a dragon to the horse...
龙马精神

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ferrari-Logo-iPhone-Wallpaper-Download.jpg

I see. See lah. Must be the Ferrari thing again. Why people got beaten up becos of that car ?

At first, I thought it's cool to own a Ferrari but ... I saw one at Sim Lim Sq and I hate that stupid logo at the rear of the Ferrari - the horse looked so skinny like a lizard.

I think he should get a Lambo instead. Must change the fengshui. And the Ferrari manufacturer should also try to fatten the horse to make it look strong.

Cannot bro... if the horse too fat how to run? Lizard is Audi "quattro" stick to the road very firm. Lambo is a bull... in this forum the only person resembling a bull is Jah Rastafar so leave it for him.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to zap people hor? I want to zap Ah Sam back for zapping me this morning :mad:

hi there

1. honest, i have no intention zapping anyone but out of curosity.
2. how to do it?
3. who qualify doing it?
4. hahaha!
5. i already know why!!!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think we have a dragon horse (Long Ma) bird nest brand in the market.
Big bro GD....i just went to change mony in chinatown........there is a Golden Dragon Money Changer there leh....careful hor in case people plan to rob you

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I want to zap Ah Sam back for zapping me this morning :mad:
he made u so mad? ... u shud zap dat burger back, man! ...

dat burgerz very mad wen ppl zap him 1 ... make dat burger very mad, man! ...

but b careful, hor! ... he wil remember u wen u zap him n take ze slightest xcuse 2 take revenge n zap u back 1 ... but, 4 u, sins he oredi zapped u b4, he cant zap u back oredi ...

Last edited: