• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gf like to holoq holoq bf's lupcheong until dip dip. But he reject said is xiasuay & degrading. Samsters lupcheong experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20231121-220330.jpg

I (28F) want my boyfriend (30M) to f me in my face but he thinks it’s degrading

Advertisements
My boyfriend has a history of feeling shame when we make love. It’s something we have talked honestly about and we are working through it. I am non-judgemental with any desires that he has and that he talks about.

I really enjoy giving him bjs and we have slowly been getting a bit more rough. But I really want him to f me in my mouth, go deep down my throat.

At the moment he holds back a bit, my theory is because he thinks it’s degrading. Should I outright tell him I want us to go more extreme, even if theres a possibility deep down that he may not feel comfortable doing it?

I think he actually would enjoy it but he feels that it is shameful to enjoy it.

Advertisements

Netizens’ comments​

1. Tell him this is hot for you. It turns you on. It’s not degrading because you trust him so much. It’s an act of love.
    Me and my guy get really dirty. But we are also disgustingly sweet. Cuddly and lovey dovey. And then dirty again.
    It works because of that love and trust underlying everything. He “uses” me. I “use” him. We both serve the other on our knees. We both degrade. We both praise.
    And don’t forget the aftercare. For both. Even the one being rough needs aftercare. Maybe affirmations that you loved it and are ok. Hugs. Cuddles. Cleaning each other off. Whatever you need.
  2. Don’t make assumptions, ask him why he’s holding back and have a discussion about you wanting him to be more rough with you in bed as well
  3. I think the easiest way around this may be roleplay. Have him pretend to be someone bad, or for you to be someone so bad you don’t deserve to be treated like a person. Hope you get there!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20231121-220330.jpg

I (28F) want my boyfriend (30M) to f me in my face but he thinks it’s degrading

Advertisements
My boyfriend has a history of feeling shame when we make love. It’s something we have talked honestly about and we are working through it. I am non-judgemental with any desires that he has and that he talks about.

I really enjoy giving him bjs and we have slowly been getting a bit more rough. But I really want him to f me in my mouth, go deep down my throat.

At the moment he holds back a bit, my theory is because he thinks it’s degrading. Should I outright tell him I want us to go more extreme, even if theres a possibility deep down that he may not feel comfortable doing it?

I think he actually would enjoy it but he feels that it is shameful to enjoy it.

Advertisements

Netizens’ comments​

1. Tell him this is hot for you. It turns you on. It’s not degrading because you trust him so much. It’s an act of love.
    Me and my guy get really dirty. But we are also disgustingly sweet. Cuddly and lovey dovey. And then dirty again.
    It works because of that love and trust underlying everything. He “uses” me. I “use” him. We both serve the other on our knees. We both degrade. We both praise.
    And don’t forget the aftercare. For both. Even the one being rough needs aftercare. Maybe affirmations that you loved it and are ok. Hugs. Cuddles. Cleaning each other off. Whatever you need.
  2. Don’t make assumptions, ask him why he’s holding back and have a discussion about you wanting him to be more rough with you in bed as well
  3. I think the easiest way around this may be roleplay. Have him pretend to be someone bad, or for you to be someone so bad you don’t deserve to be treated like a person. Hope you get there!
Bite his cock