• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Kinana?

jw5

Loyal
This is what Kinana posted to forummer Varuna, one of the most polite and obliging chaps in this forum:

"Then why you complain he getting so much attention
He wants you give?
So he wants bj you also give la since its free anyway."
Unquote

I have not zapped him (yet) but suggest we call him Kanina.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what Kinana posted to forummer Varuna, one of the most polite and obliging chaps in this forum:

"Then why you complain he getting so much attention
He wants you give?
So he wants bj you also give la since its free anyway."
Unquote

I have not zapped him (yet) but suggest we call him Kanina.

Yes, he has a very rude and insulting way of replying to other members. I think if he is new to the forum(we cannot tell as many accounts has many nicks), he should treat others with respect and it will be returned. If this is an example of what he normally posts I am not surprise he got what he deserved.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is new and he has been the contrarian in this forum. I did not see any post from him that was abusive and he certainly was not spamming. Any reason why he has been zapped to this extent.

We cannot go forward if we only accept the same views or can we? I have no issues if people give him a hard time in this forum but taking him out circulation is not kosher.

If you're talking about giving "Disagree" to one of his posts, then I can put up my hand too. I have not done that to many forummers post (less than 3 I think). Most of the time I give "Agree" and from what I understand I can only do so once.

If I agree very much with a post, I click agree. If I disagree very much, I click disagree. I will do either only if it resonates very well or irritates very badly because I understand I can do that only once per forummer. I don't see anything to apologise for that and also do not really bother that it increases or decreases repute points of that person.

On a separate issue, study the chap's postings - he makes 19 posts per day despite being under moderation. 500 posts in just 3 weeks. Not that I agree with him being under mod - but another Joseph Ong would have been born if he was not.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is new and he has been the contrarian in this forum. I did not see any post from him that was abusive and he certainly was not spamming. Any reason why he has been zapped to this extent.

We cannot go forward if we only accept the same views or can we? I have no issues if people give him a hard time in this forum but taking him out circulation is not kosher.

It's not that simple as you think as there are many PAP supporters and their clones in this forum. Kanina can easily get a buffer of 80 over points if they want him to be in the green. Don't ask me how i get that figure because you can see for yourself and they are not the ones that joined this year. Kanina was meant to be a punching bag so that PAP IB can whack all political parties and emerge as winners. The objective is to make opposition parties looked bad, lousy and incompetent. :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is his post kenna zap? I will up him if he did nothing wrong(rude/insult others).

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I could be wrong as I have not been around for quite a while and the easter holiday was catch-up. Thanks - makes sense.

It's not that simple as you think as there are many PAP supporters and their clones in this forum. Kanina can easily get a buffer of 80 over points if they want him to be in the green. Don't ask me how i get that figure because you can see for yourself and they are not the ones that joined this year. Kanina was meant to be a punching bag so that PAP IB can whack all political parties and emerge as winners. The objective is to make opposition parties looked bad, lousy and incompetent. :smile:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to support anything is ok. But most people dislike hypocrites and dishonest Eunuchs.

His post are not Opposition friendly. If you want to troll you have to be opposition friendly else you get zapped. Most people in this friendly does not like the concept of freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok I could be wrong as I have not been around for quite a while and the easter holiday was catch-up. Thanks - makes sense.

Make ur lampa sense, you said help newbies, I upped them you said I breeding clones, make up your fucking mind. LOL