• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Zapped Kinana?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
he made u so mad? ... u shud zap dat burger back, man! ...

dat burgerz very mad wen ppl zap him 1 ... make dat burger very mad, man! ...

but b careful, hor! ... he wil remember u wen u zap him n take ze slightest xcuse 2 take revenge n zap u back 1 ... but, 4 u, sins he oredi zapped u b4, he cant zap u back oredi ...

Yes Leongsam has a knack for this "zapping". Naturally people would "revenge" and no wonder his "points" are low.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can change his points in cp what, he type 99999 we also LL lor...
he change his pts anot is another matter ...

ze ting is ... if u zap him, he feels mad about it! ...

even he increases his points 2 9,999, he wil stil feel mad dat u haf zapped him! ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How to zap people hor? I want to zap Ah Sam back for zapping me this morning :mad:

You liar. :mad:

I checked the database and your last zap was on 07:06, 27th Feb 2012 and it wasn't from me.

Nobody has zapped you since then.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i have to agree on that part regarding singveld's iq. sometimes i wonder if he is deliberately acting stupid or it just come to him naturally.

I think he was born like that. Even if his mother dropped him on his head a few times as a baby, he still should not be this stupid.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its natural. Its hard to fake stupidity ::biggrin:

LOL. That's funny, and i agree. U can fake it for a few threads and maybe a few dozens posts, but to do it all the time, its impossible to fake. I officially declare the winner of the SAMMYBOY INAUGURAL DOWN SYNDROME AWARD to be Singveld.

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. That's funny, and i agree. U can fake it for a few threads and maybe a few dozens posts, but to do it all the time, its impossible to fake. I officially declare the winner of the SAMMYBOY INAUGURAL DOWN SYNDROME AWARD to be Singveld.

be careful. why you give him award. he may take it seriously. you will receive a pm from him asking about the trophy and prize $ that is suppose to come with the title.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You liar. :mad:

I checked the database and your last zap was on 07:06, 27th Feb 2012 and it wasn't from me.

Nobody has zapped you since then.
Can I request my zapping list to be published? some CBs said I play zapping games, which I did not.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently, some people are right that some IB is behind the curtains of this forum.

The Kina chap moved from -20 to +40 in just 2 days. That's a total 60 points given to him in 2 days once "someones" snaps the fingers and moves "some things". Each forummer can give no more than 15 points.

Wmulew has not enjoyed the same kind of hike. Even I and some others having been around 4 years haven't seen such a hike.

But to be fair, there is a slight improvement in the quality of his postings, doesn't matter if it sings to the PAP.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently, some people are right that some IB is behind the curtains of this forum.

The Kina chap moved from -20 to +40 in just 2 days. That's a total 60 points given to him in 2 days once "someones" snaps the fingers and moves "some things". Each forummer can give no more than 15 points.

Wmulew has not enjoyed the same kind of hike. Even I and some others having been around 4 years haven't seen such a hike.

But to be fair, there is a slight improvement in the quality of his postings, doesn't matter if it sings to the PAP.

It's not that simple as you think as there are many PAP supporters and their clones in this forum. Kanina can easily get a buffer of 80 over points if they want him to be in the green. Don't ask me how i get that figure because you can see for yourself and they are not the ones that joined this year. Kanina was meant to be a punching bag so that PAP IB can whack all political parties and emerge as winners. The objective is to make opposition parties looked bad, lousy and incompetent. :smile:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not so bad, quite a decent fellow except for rubbing members the wrong way due mainly being on a different wavelength from the rest.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
be careful. why you give him award. he may take it seriously. you will receive a pm from him asking about the trophy and prize $ that is suppose to come with the title.
I won't really take any comment from you seriously due to your past track history.