• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

msg from WENDY CHAN

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can transfer your money to me. When they sue you and you go to jail, I will keep your money for you. When you are release, I will return your money to you and take a 20% charge.

But if you had used the money to buy an apartment already, then it's really HGG...
Bro, i thought you have retired from Postings Liao ?..:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hao Gao Gan... I do have a spare room. Can put you up for a couple of days if you need.

thanks . i may have to just borrow your shower every now and then... i am investigating the possibility of getting a portable toilet in the van

Yanzi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, be strong.

Whatever it is, it will come to pass one day.

Wish you all the very best and may your trouble blow over soon.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thanks . i may have to just borrow your shower every now and then... i am investigating the possibility of getting a portable toilet in the van

If you are not comfortable with it, you can go to Lorong 8 Geylang. There is a Hotel 81 that charges $10 for one hour and you can just get one hour. That gives you a clean room to have a proper bath, poops and a short rest in a bed. You do not have to worry about prying eyes at public toilets. You don't have to do it everyday. Maybe once every 2 days. For $10, it's not so expensive.

I was once poor, down and out. But I survived. You will too. Good luck.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are not comfortable with it, you can go to Lorong 8 Geylang. There is a Hotel 81 that charges $10 for one hour and you can just get one hour. That gives you a clean room to have a proper bath, poops and a short rest in a bed. You do not have to worry about prying eyes at public toilets. You don't have to do it everyday. Maybe once every 2 days. For $10, it's not so expensive.

I was once poor, down and out. But I survived. You will too. Good luck.

thank you
i never thought of that... its a great idea
there are some nights where i can get a free shower at a friends place, and i will probably buy the potable toilet...
thanks again, i was thinking of how to solve the shower idea.
some nights, i should be able to shower before leaving work as well

do you know if all hotel81s charge by the hour? meaning is the geyland one the only one that rents by the hour?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thank you
there are some nights where i can get a free shower at a friends place, and i will probably buy the potable toilet...

do you know if all hotel81s charge by the hour? meaning is the geyland one the only one that rents by the hour?

Most H81 have transit rates except for some(Joo Chiat area is one of them)

However, most of those H81 which offers transit requires you to book at least 2 hours for $30. Subsequent hours is $15 an hour.

The one at lorong 8 is the only one that I knew that allows you to book for 1 hour. When you are free, just go past it. They have a big banner outside advertising the $10 offer. The room is clean. I just used it 2 days ago :o

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you

Have u tried YMCA or YWCA hostel ? maybe rent 1 bed and have common toilet/shower facilities,cater more to budget travellers.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was thinking of how to solve the shower idea.

gatsby-ice-type-body-paper.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you
BUT i also wish to state the FACT that i have no idea who you are, and i have no bloody idea who anyone in this forum is, and i have never asked any of my friends to post on my behalf. this i swear on my fathers grave and on the bible

No worries internet is good place to vent your emotions.
By the way, are you on your laptop or internet cafe.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worries internet is good place to vent your emotions.
By the way, are you on your laptop or internet cafe.

im not in the van YET :smile: but i believe soon....
btw, i have spare 12v charges in van, that work even when engine is off

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PM me Wendy, if your current condition is reaLLy that bad.i have a rented apartment in JB which have a vacant room.
You may wish to consider.