• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhubu Sylvia Chan Was Investigated By Police For Embezzlement, Prostitution For A Year! Samsters got up her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what this snobbish Cantonese bitch did? When I was living in jb and my other hostel friends said in chat group want to have gathering to meet me and asked when to meet, she kept completely silence with zero response. Sibei 嚣张 sibei 狗眼看人低 Cantonese bitch. Pui!
Same 狗眼看人低character as Cantonese @chicken and @musclepower isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I have NEVER verbally abused any staff in my life. And I don’t use “exit strategy” that’s obviously same as Cantonese @chicken favorite ploy. So don’t link me to such alleged abusive and toxic Cantonese woman.
Instead should link her to Cantonese @chicken using same “exit strategy” and same alleged abusive and toxic character.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope some clown in the investigation team gets fired. A big team dedicated to looking into her case for 1 year and found her clean as an angel? Lol

They might as well give her Singaporean of the Year (the first to be given to a jiuhu bu)

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor low class coolie gene Sinkies are truly pathetic. Always jealous of people who are successful. How the fuck can you be successful by just waiting for cdc vouchers. Fucking retards.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I guess now she's being left on the shelf and no guy would want to touch her. The only way for her to get some fucking action now is to sell her toxic pussy.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can one sell something that’s of no value? It’s like picking up a rock on the road and trying to sell it.
Who gives a shit whether the pussy still has value or not? She open for you, you fuck, you pay up. It feels the same once you ejaculate.

For the kind of world-class liar she is, she can talk until a piece of dead rock becomes alive.