• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

msg from WENDY CHAN

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PM me Wendy, if your current condition is reaLLy that bad.i have a rented apartment in JB which have a vacant room.
You may wish to consider.

If Wendy has no need, please consider me. I need a place for my rendevous :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you
i never thought of that... its a great idea
there are some nights where i can get a free shower at a friends place, and i will probably buy the potable toilet...
thanks again, i was thinking of how to solve the shower idea.
some nights, i should be able to shower before leaving work as well

do you know if all hotel81s charge by the hour? meaning is the geyland one the only one that rents by the hour?

why dun you rent a room?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very challenging to pang jio pang sai in the middle of the night. seriously wendy, for a woman, you need a room with a bath.

lianbeng noted wendychan said: "...and have never asked any of my friends to post on my behalf... i have more balls than that...." how can a woman have balls?:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehe. Stay hotel better lah. JB hotel quite cheap. Im scare that you will put a pin hole camera in your apartment :o

Siao La you bro..any homestays anytime beat HoteL stays.That's aLL i can say openLy here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why im going to buy portable camping loo

potential problem has more to do with peeping toms camping around your van and portable loo. like many sinkies complaining about getting shafted, they have smartphones and internet access too, and they will use them to destroy your privacy.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
potential problem has more to do with peeping toms camping around your van and portable loo. like many sinkies complaining about getting shafted, they have smartphones and internet access too, and they will use them to destroy your privacy.
must be careful of parking spots

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe. Stay hotel better lah. JB hotel quite cheap. Im scare that you will put a pin hole camera in your apartment :o

if i rent a room to you, i will also punch a pin hole. must confess that i'm fascinated with how you "punish" tiong bu on behalf of all sbf bros. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted wendychan said: "...and have never asked any of my friends to post on my behalf... i have more balls than that...." how can a woman have balls?:biggrin:

must be virtual balls in the heart and mind. more powerful than balls carried by majority sinkie voters.