• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

msg from WENDY CHAN

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How's your case? Haven't settle? Remember, if need to declare bankrupt, take as many loans as possible and use the address in your IC as possible. If can get 100-200K loans, enough to runroad liaoz.

want to max out legal money lenders i also can help you......and other loophole ways to get money before bankrupt.....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to max out legal money lenders i also can help you......and other loophole ways to get money before bankrupt.....
Just saw this one. Just max out everything you can. Trust me, the ah long, banks, lml all lan lan if they know who is wendy. My view is just flip table (hian tok) since only thing wendy can lose is a van.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy ish millionair leh, live in van?

Get a combi, trick it out, live the rest of your days as a hippY. You can get the weed from @drifter.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy ish millionair leh, live in van?

Get a combi, trick it out, live the rest of your days as a hippY. You can get the weed from @drifter.

LOL, you guys are funny.
the superior will say i am already a bum....

its amazing what one can say about others that one hates