• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

msg from WENDY CHAN

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my name is Wendy Chan Mei Yoke. This is a true fact .
i am the daughter of Dr Harold Chan Wah Kim, now deceased. this is a true fact

Nothing can change the above 2 facts, plus many other FACTS.

I have no problems losing everything i materially own and continue the rest of my time on earth living in my van...... ( well, so i cannot lose my van , obviously- one material thing i must keep)

and what i have written above is about ME and a bit about my father, who is my father. again FACT, nothing can change that

if anything happens to me, pls all remember the above.

Thank you

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For awhiLe i thought it was about Wendy Chain of burgers coming to us in a van..btw, where's the Link ?.Thanks.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry I am of no help to you.
I understand your plight.

thank you
BUT i also wish to state the FACT that i have no idea who you are, and i have no bloody idea who anyone in this forum is, and i have never asked any of my friends to post on my behalf. this i swear on my fathers grave and on the bible

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Mei Yoke, your name sounds rather deLectabLe..happened just finished my steamed 3 eggs' yoke dish. :smile:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wendy Chan, I just googled Dr Harold Chan Wah Kim and this came out,
Can you please confirm if i got the right Dr Harold Chan Wah Kim.
Thank You.

mfile_2505_108990_3_l.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
haha, but i worry i cannot keep my van... that one i need for a roof over my head

You can transfer your money to me. When they sue you and you go to jail, I will keep your money for you. When you are release, I will return your money to you and take a 20% charge.

But if you had used the money to buy an apartment already, then it's really HGG...

Last edited: