• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

msg from WENDY CHAN

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I aint got no secret stash
I will live a simpler life in van
I talk facts
I dont scheme
I dont revenge
I dont scheme for $$$
I dont revenge for $$$$
I talk FACTS

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one needs a permit for a tent unless i don't quite get your hint, if any

as for public pool, i don't finish work till at least 11pm....
permit for tent is cheaper than maintaining a van.......
cannot go public pool then try public toilets.......think those near the beaches are 24/7........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks, that's one option since i can be mobile with van and bicycle

Your van is G or PA plate? For G plate, can't drive into JB unless you've permit from Malaysia. Heard that need to set up Msia company and clear some inspection before they'll issue the permit, need $$$. As for PA plate, heard that can drive into JB but have some restrictions (not sure what restriction but I've seen PA plate van driving on JB road before).

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your van is G or PA plate? For G plate, can't drive into JB unless you've permit from Malaysia. Heard that need to set up Msia company and clear some inspection before they'll issue the permit, need $$$. As for PA plate, heard that can drive into JB but have some restrictions (not sure what restriction but I've seen PA plate van driving on JB road before).

its a suzuki APV with back seats ripped out. normal car plate

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan Xiu Ze, r u Cantonese?
Anyways.. I dono y u post this.. but u haf my condolences for ur dad.
And as for living in a van.. at least u haf a van.. i got nothing..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng just wondering if wendy part-time here n part-time there also meh?:rolleyes:

if there is a hidden joke or sarcasm in that question i don't get it.

i work as a swim coach, and a restaurant cashier. both very meaningless jobs according to publicly available court documents.

previously i was a photographer, the first time with HER WORLD magazine for about 2 years, then free lance, then i was the representative of a sports label - again all very meaninglessness jobs.

i also work whatever part time i can get to make (peanuts)money. people who actually work and are in touch with the ground instead of in their money superior glass houses, will know how little most part time work (for non degree holder) offers. but i still do it. ie work whenever i can.
so im very unmeaning-fully working to make money

of course now the superior will say that i should have gotten a university degree, then i don't have to work for peanuts.

well that was over 30 years ago, and it is still being used against me..... hallelujah for good memories and evil intent

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there is a hidden joke or sarcasm in that question i don't get it.

i work as a swim coach, and a restaurant cashier. both very meaningless jobs according to publicly available court documents.

previously i was a photographer, the first time with HER WORLD magazine for about 2 years, then free lance, then i was the representative of a sports label - again all very meaninglessness jobs.

i also work whatever part time i can get to make (peanuts)money. people who actually work and are in touch with the ground instead of in their money superior glass houses, will know how little most part time work (for non degree holder) offers. but i still do it. ie work whenever i can.
so im very unmeaning-fully working to make money

of course now the superior will say that i should have gotten a university degree, then i don't have to work for peanuts.

well that was over 30 years ago, and it is still being used against me..... hallelujah for good memories and evil intent
How's your case? Haven't settle? Remember, if need to declare bankrupt, take as many loans as possible and use the address in your IC as possible. If can get 100-200K loans, enough to runroad liaoz.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How's your case? Haven't settle? Remember, if need to declare bankrupt, take as many loans as possible and use the address in your IC as possible. If can get 100-200K loans, enough to runroad liaoz.

looks like one more round of lawyers fees coming up...