• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

msg from WENDY CHAN

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no final settlement and im about to lose all material stuff

Human nature can be very cruel at times. That's why I forsake all my inheritances just to keep the peace and sanity.
Just remember this Wendy, karma is a bitch. What goes around does come around. Keep your head high and your
conscience clear, even if you're on the receiving end, there is a rainbow at the end. Just be as free as a bird ans the sky
is your limit.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Human nature can be very cruel at times. That's why I forsake all my inheritances just to keep the peace and sanity.
Just remember this Wendy, karma is a bitch. What goes around does come around. Keep your head high and your
conscience clear, even if you're on the receiving end, there is a rainbow at the end. Just be as free as a bird ans the sky
is your limit.
thank you
and contrary to what some peeps believe, i have no problems moving to van and living a very simple life

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go public swimming pool la....$1 entry only....

Or Wendy you can go live in district tent....beachfront property....let your friendly mat neighbors show you how the best things in life are free....

Before you pack off to jail kindly donate your points to raiders....

If you are not comfortable with it, you can go to Lorong 8 Geylang. There is a Hotel 81 that charges $10 for one hour and you can just get one hour. That gives you a clean room to have a proper bath, poops and a short rest in a bed. You do not have to worry about prying eyes at public toilets. You don't have to do it everyday. Maybe once every 2 days. For $10, it's not so expensive.

I was once poor, down and out. But I survived. You will too. Good luck.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one needs a permit for a tent unless i don't quite get your hint, if any

as for public pool, i don't finish work till at least 11pm....

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and give someone anyone more ammunition.....?

they really want to crush you, shut you up and make you destitute. all for the undeniable fact that you're the late chan's biological daughter. it has to do with saving face and shame in old fashioned chinese tradition. a private family feud that you're making public. and for your underdog defiance, they with the upper hand are doubling down. we'll visit you at your van if occasion favors.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you
and contrary to what some peeps believe, i have no problems moving to van and living a very simple life

The East Coast Park has a few public changing rooms. The one near to Nicoll Drive or Telok Paku is bright and cosy.
The one near the end, close to the bridge, where the bumboats are.

Or if you've friends living in condos, just mention their names and unit number, drive in, change and take a swim and then
have a nice relaxed time at the pool. Try Eastern Lagoon. Last time, years ago, I drive in and swim and the security guard
ask which unit, I told him my friend's unit and it's ok.

One more option. Go to Chinese Swimming Club or the Singapore Sailing Club. Dress down and smile. No one will stop you
because the lounge and restaurant is opened to the public.

There're other options available but off hand I cannot think of any more now. Sure there's a way if there's a will.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, but i worry i cannot keep my van... that one i need for a roof over my head

Which gives you a best kick?
Driving a van with wind blowing freely over your face, or, living in a tent along Changi beach with sea-breeze blowing freely over your face?

Your writing bears some resembrance to the regular chaps called LeeTahBah and the kopiuncle.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is your limit.

That is not human nature.. that is bloody sinkie nature. That is why i stay away from sinkies.