• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women’s life very fragile. So many true crime stories of women living healthy life exercising on trails etc and next moment they are raped and killed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course you can make the choice to live on the road!
Absolutely big stress to find money for university and find money for roof over your head and yet I am no chicken so fucking proud of myself come to think of it because @NanoSpeed aka @cat self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT CHICKEN MOTHER no money go party already become chicken Liao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely big stress to find money for university and find money for roof over your head and yet I am no chicken so fucking proud of myself come to think of it because @NanoSpeed aka @cat self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT CHICKEN MOTHER no money go party already become chicken Liao
Materialistic and cheap women anything also will become chicken indeed hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
488bc1_picture-7.jpg
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many evil Cheap criminal dogs persecuting me hokkien virgin as chicken eg @k1976 hakka and @cat and @sbfuncle and @Scrooball (clone) like to act holy when their own kind full of thieves robbers sell cb women indeed
hanor, this fucking piece of cheesepie will come with an up-sized mcfurry :whistling:
Tell that to your Cantonese chicken mother that sell cb have sex with boss to climb up ladder. Now we all know social media is no different from old media full of evil criminal dogs like you that twist facts of I shouted at McCully for endorsing kt latha sexual harassment of me into I have sex with McCully. That’s the way you Cantonese dog prostitute descendant win in life by play dirty tricks and suck boss cock and trample your opponent with evil filthy lies Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self admitted Cantonese chicken chop mother @cat
Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying  chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens

Great laying chickens for hobby in 2023 Chicken breeds, Laying chickens breeds, Best egg laying chickens
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised you bastard criminal bully hide in rat hole smear and persecute hokkien virgin as chicken by starting and upping chicken threads at all times everyday to target me Pui!