• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women’s life very fragile. So many true crime stories of women living healthy life exercising on trails etc and next moment they are raped and killed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another poor teenager in USA
went to a company for job interview only get raped and killed. Case unsolved until now despite missing for decades and prime suspect murderer is the job interviewer because no proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to a company for job interview only get raped and killed. Case unsolved until now despite missing for decades and prime suspect murderer is the job interviewer because no proof.

Seriously i don’t know what are men complaining when they don’t have such cb problem in life. Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat faced up to the truth you have easy life with LJ and you can’t make it because you are lazy idle and not because other people are chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor people need money to study university go for job interview in a company at night. Take note it’s supposed to be proper job not sell cb job. She was hesitant about interview at night but decided to go anyway and that’s it. How cruel can life be? Men got such issue such danger in life? Of course not. So is it better to be born poor man or poor woman? The answer is obvious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor people need money to study university go for job interview in a company at night. Take note it’s supposed to be proper job not sell cb job. She was hesitant about interview at night but decided to go anyway and that’s it. How cruel can life be? Men got such issue such danger in life? Of course not. So is it better to be born poor man or poor woman? The answer is obvious.
No 贵人相助is like that. Life is difficult life is dangerous, especially for women from poor family. You are on your own, one mistake and your life is finished like hers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can totally understand her situation because I have been through same stress of finding your own money to study university. It’s not easy okay when you are 15 year old or 17 year old. But that does not mean sell cb but it’s absolutely big stress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can totally understand her situation because I have been through same stress of finding your own money to study university. It’s not easy okay when you are 15 year old or 17 year old. But that does not mean sell cb but it’s absolutely big stress.
Women like us are certainly superior to sia suay men like @Rogue Trader got papa mama scholarship to study and then turn around to mock poor women that made it by ourselves as chicken. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so like her. She wanted to study university just like me I already know I want to study university at 15. If she didn’t want to study university, she would not be so desperate to go for higher paying job interview at night and she would not be dead. Life is about choices? Ya like real. Life gave you no choices unless you everything don’t want lor don’t study university don’t need a roof over your head etc

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so like her. She wanted to study university just like me I already know I want to study university at 15. If she didn’t want to study university, she would not be so desperate to go for higher paying job interview at night and she would not be dead. Life is about choices? Ya like real. Life gave you no choices unless you everything don’t want lor don’t study university don’t need a roof over your head etc
But of course other people with easy life will blame her for making the choice to go for the job interview at night. She should be safety conscious should be smart as 17 years old while these people like @NanoSpeed aka @cat how old already still relying on their parents for goodies and can’t make it in life only smear and insult and persecute others as chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those evil hypocrite dogs like @NanoSpeed etc exchange your easy life as men with me if not means you know it you have advantages you have easy life and yet you lost out to me and so jealous loser smearing and insulting me virgin with annulled marriage as slut chicken Pui!
Hey @NanoSpeed aka @cat Cantonese dog son of chicken so you dare not exchange your life with me when you everyday attack me as if my life fucking good need to be chicken to achieve. That speaks volume of your hypocrite character. I say Malaysian good life means I anytime will exchange my life with them. Don’t want to exchange yet so jealous means you know you loser have it good and easy life with LJ can bully woman as slut chicken and feel like a winner. 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @NanoSpeed aka @cat Cantonese dog son of chicken so you dare not exchange your life with me when you everyday attack me as if my life fucking good need to be chicken to achieve. That speaks volume of your hypocrite character. I say Malaysian good life means I anytime will exchange my life with them. Don’t want to exchange yet so jealous means you know you loser have it good and easy life with LJ can bully woman as slut chicken and feel like a winner. 真够贱!
Ya my life will be so easy as Malaysian asean scholar come to spore for free all sponsored. Be a Singaporean for what? Suffered big stress to find money for university and you made it already Cantonese dogs and sons of chickens @NanoSpeed aka @cat and @sbfuncle and @Balls2U etc (and Teochew dog son of chicken @Scrooball (clone) ) say you chicken must prove to when you are never one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya my life will be so easy as Malaysian asean scholar come to spore for free all sponsored. Be a Singaporean for what? Suffered big stress to find money for university and you made it already Cantonese dogs and sons of chickens @NanoSpeed aka @cat and @sbfuncle and @Balls2U etc (and Teochew dog son of chicken @Scrooball (clone) ) say you chicken must prove to when you are never one.
As a Malaysian SPR I will be able to buy hdb before 35 under sibling scheme. All benefits no loss as Malaysian. No need to buy condo no Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken like @NanoSpeed will be able to persecute me as chicken

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ask your self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT CHICKEN MOTHER PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And start chicken threadS around you everyday with their Cantonese dog son of chicken pride Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Malaysian SPR I will be able to buy hdb before 35 under sibling scheme. All benefits no loss as Malaysian. No need to buy condo no Malaysian Cantonese dog son of chicken like @NanoSpeed will be able to persecute me as chicken
Life gave you no choices as Singaporean single with no family unit to buy hdb while plenty of choices for Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat no need to be jealous loser, my life is nowhere fucking good with China bitch and Hongkie Cantonese dog everyday attacking me with knocks at sleep. At least your Hdb got no dogs and bitches attacking you at sleep and you can sleep peacefully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese dog son of chicken @NanoSpeed aka @cat no need to be jealous loser, my life is nowhere fucking good with China bitch and Hongkie Cantonese dog everyday attacking me with knocks at sleep. At least your Hdb got no dogs and bitches attacking you at sleep and you can sleep peacefully.

And when I say your hdb is good means anytime I am willing my condo with your hdb (obviously price difference you need to pay me). Not like you @NanoSpeed aka @cat so fake so evil hypocrite say people good life but don’t want to exchange your life with me. So typical Malaysian character isn’t it? Say Singaporean good life but don’t want to change to spore citizen.