• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women’s life very fragile. So many true crime stories of women living healthy life exercising on trails etc and next moment they are raped and killed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @cat last time your old clone said you stay in hdb and your @NanoSpeed clone so jealous of people stay in condo don’t look like you stay in condo at all. Why so low self esteem so materialistic want to fake own a condo? What is so good to stay in cheap old condo surrounded by foreigners that harassed you? You think is stay in GCB meh?
Last time you @cat said your hdb is just next to or above mrt some more. Seriously which condo you stay just next to or above mrt? Not that many condos like that you know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time you @cat said your hdb is just next to or above mrt some more. Seriously which condo you stay just next to or above mrt? Not that many condos like that you know.
And it’s definitely more expensive than other condo so your @cat self admitted DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE Cantonese mother got to sell a lot of cb applying your own logic to yourself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @cat last time your old clone said you stay in hdb and your @NanoSpeed clone so jealous of people stay in condo don’t look like you stay in condo at all. Why so low self esteem so materialistic want to fake own a condo? What is so good to stay in cheap old condo surrounded by foreigners that harassed you? You think is stay in GCB meh?
Some more every year maintenance fees not just zero government rebate but adjusted upwards non stop like the hawker and coffee shop food prices.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No car no use facilities stay in condo for what indeed. Only security that can stop outside intruders but no use when your neighbors are the intruders and harassers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No car no use facilities stay in condo for what indeed. Only security that can stop outside intruders but no use when your neighbors are the intruders and harassers.
The China woman just made a loud knock from above targeting me. But of course evil people do evil to me is called I am delulu. Sinkies always like to suck foreigners cock and nipples when it comes to the crunch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course to evil dogs the onus is on the women to be strong to be smart can escape rape can escape killing can escape vicious bullying and survive well live good life if not it’s called your fault you are weak not their fault
And let’s be honest what is the chance of a woman in an isolated place escaping from kidnap rape and killing when a rapist murderer kidnapper has weapon?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And let’s be honest what is the chance of a woman in an isolated place escaping from kidnap rape and killing when a rapist murderer kidnapper has weapon?
So the only sure way is to avoid being in isolated places be it exercising or at work or at home or at tour everywhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the only sure way is to avoid being in isolated places be it exercising or at work or at home or at tour everywhere.
And that’s only possible if you are a protected good fortune woman because sometimes life gave you no choice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched these true crime stories and one serial rapist kidnapper killer even admitted he had zero intention to let the girl live and just tell lies to her that he just wants her atm money and will not harm her. So either she struggles and dies early or later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched these true crime stories and one serial rapist kidnapper killer even admitted he had zero intention to let the girl live and just tell lies to her that he just wants her atm money and will not harm her. So either she struggles and dies early or later.
And the girl was just a teenager working part time and ALONE in those small selling coffee truck or container converted shop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is for sure all these kidnappers rapists killers are all serial liars do evil with zero conscience just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you know what? When this serial killer good family man on surface was finally caught, he was so protective of his own daughter and tried to strike a deal with police for his identity not to be disclosed to protect the life of his daughter. That’s how disgusting evil dogs are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you know what? When this serial killer good family man on surface was finally caught, he was so protective of his own daughter and tried to strike a deal with police for his identity not to be disclosed to protect the life of his daughter. That’s how disgusting evil dogs are.
Just like some evil dogs here and out there that think they are entitled to trample me virgin as slut chicken but I cannot insult their own family women. Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you know what’s the deal he offered to exchange with police? Information and names of the OTHER women that he raped and killed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is for sure all these kidnappers rapists killers are all serial liars do evil with zero conscience just like Cantonese dog son of chicken @cat aka @NanoSpeed. Pui!
The China woman and Hongkie Cantonese dog doing evil to me non stop are good serial liars too. It’s a standard trait of bullies rapists kidnappers and murderers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The China woman and Hongkie Cantonese dog doing evil to me non stop are good serial liars too. It’s a standard trait of bullies rapists kidnappers and murderers.
And of course no conscience dogs and bitches then can do evil with pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not good serial liar how to appear good family man or decent professional while hide in rat hole do evil from smearing to making knocks to rapists to kidnappers to murderers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women’s life very fragile. Once alone and live in barbarian society only can get raped get smeared prostitute get killed and you must accept your fate if not called claim virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women’s life very fragile. Once alone and live in barbarian society only can get raped get smeared prostitute get killed and you must accept your fate if not called claim virgin.
Must happily accept if not prove to evil criminal dogs that you are not what they claimed Knnbccb