• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a bad food shortage in Singapore?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Air Flown fresh food supply reduced due to higher air cargo costs.
Try buying Norwegian fresh salmon and u'll see the higher price.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime panic buy.
What's happening to ah loong land?

Yesterday's panic buying was due to a zaobao article.

art

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady lah.

This time I hope China really kena! All those so called model countries who damn yaya papaya.

Be humble.

Earlier rumors about infections among educational facilities were likely true in Singapore with the shutdown of PCF and tuition centers.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Earlier rumors about infections among educational facilities were likely true in Singapore with the shutdown of PCF and tuition centers.
I hope they keep the schools open.

Singaporeans should keep going out. Especially USS which is the only major amusement park still open in the world. Amazing!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they keep the schools open.

Singaporeans should keep going out. Especially USS which is the only major amusement park still open in the world. Amazing!

LAst week USS queue was super super long because 1 tix entitled for 6mths entry.
sure long queue

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Make sure squirrels don't eat whatever u planted.
Lost my planted veges to them this week because of supermarket panic buying.

planning to hunt squirrels soon.
20200321_161323.jpg

I caught a squirrel over the weekend.