• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a bad food shortage in Singapore?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask that Ccs that call us idiots, now ask him ,asshole ,talk big.don tell him his home empty without stock.talk cock.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There plenty of rice. Govt just rebuilt the rice warehouse in Pasir Panjang. It open to use since end of 2019, increased capacity plus improved efficiency. Should add a couple more months of supply into the strategic reserve.

jw5

Loyal
If not enough food, go to Ministar's house for dinner. :sneaky:

There plenty of rice. Govt just rebuilt the rice warehouse in Pasir Panjang. It open to use since end of 2019, increased capacity plus improved efficiency. Should add a couple more months of supply into the strategic reserve.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it’s ok with bad food shortage as that kind of food needs to be thrown away. but if there’s a shortage of good food i worry.
Exactly what I was about to say. Nobody wants bad food. So we shouldn't be concerned when there is shortage of those. Let us wisely focus on edible food.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
DONT PLAY PLAY

WHEN YOU VERY VERY HUNGRY EVEN PINAPPLES USED AND DISCARDED BY GINFREELY CAN BE VERY TASTY AND HELP FILL STOMACH

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

And why Stinkapore got the GOLD Standard for wuhan control?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
We signed some agreement with ANZ to keep logistics supply open. ANZ supplies a lot of good quality fruits, veges and dairy products to Singapore.

Just keep about 5kg of rice per pax in the household, some instant noodles, canned tuna and sardines, toiletries, should be good enough.

5kg where got enough? I think minimum is 30 kg. For my household now, I have a total of 72 kg. Should be enough, hopefully. But those 10kg bags selling over $30 at NTUC. Those bastards are really price gouging. Good thing I have already panicked bought and stockpile. Unfortunately, I had to diversify as I cannot get my regular brand rice anymore due to shortage. Now, i have stockpile Cambodian AAA jasmine rice, and even Thai AAA jasmine broken rice. Bor bian lah.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
DONT PLAY PLAY

WHEN YOU VERY VERY HUNGRY EVEN PINAPPLES USED AND DISCARDED BY GINFREELY CAN BE VERY TASTY AND HELP FILL STOMACH

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

And why Stinkapore got the GOLD Standard for wuhan control?
My parents chose Spore and become Singaporeans since day one. And I am born here and did volunteer work to return to society work when young but ccb sinkies say I don’t belong to Spore woh so what is there for Asians and chinese Americans to complain indeed other race say they don’t belong to USA? What did they do for America? I bet nothing much just like most of them here care about themselves their family relatives and friends aka cronies only.
My uncle was shocked that some young 马国阿明 fruit seller doesn't know what is pineapple unless my uncle say 黄莉 KNN

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
5kg where got enough? I think minimum is 30 kg. For my household now, I have a total of 72 kg. Should be enough, hopefully. But those 10kg bags selling over $30 at NTUC. Those bastards are really price gouging. Good thing I have already panicked bought and stockpile. Unfortunately, I had to diversify as I cannot get my regular brand rice anymore due to shortage. Now, i have stockpile Cambodian AAA jasmine rice, and even Thai AAA jasmine broken rice. Bor bian lah.

ya KNN at NTUC nao
no more fresh meat.