• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a bad food shortage in Singapore?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you tried buying things online? NTUC, Giant, Cold Storage, Red Mart... I gave up.

no slot and we don't have farmer friends. Red mart stopped order-taking again this weekend.

Gov allowed taxi drivers to deliver groceries and food. The lack of delivery slot shows that by-and-large taxi drivers are not used to meeting delivery schedules, carry stuff and find home and office units.

I double-confirmed on the above hypothesis because I can't remember any taxi drivers who bothered to help load luggage into car boot even when I was traveling with young kids in Singapore.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hence folks have no choice but to queue up at supermarkets, but makes why not buy from those neighborhood shops?