• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a bad food shortage in Singapore?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I support your thinking but with Malaysian are hoarding $1000 sgd notes. so it is hard to be SGD 1 = USD 0.1.

If it does drop that low how is Singpaore going to buy food? Fuel? Gas? Electricity? Water? Building materials?

Goods?

Inflation will go sky high.

Basically singapore will collapse.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a street food in taiwan seafood streets and malaysia's kampungs.
Where did u try?
malaysia. It was terrible! Starving maybe I eat. and I love to eat almost anything or at least a good version of anything. This one really CMI. :confused::confused::confused:

Only other thing I won't touch is blue cheese, but that's because I have an allergy.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear deflation more. Try telling the young kids who channelled all CPF OA money to their prized HDB, which will be zero dollar at Year O of the lease.
you're kind of right. Singapore only continues to do well with a predicated amount of inflation...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, People vote with their hands, i vote with my legs.

But not canada. Canada may go bust if commodity prices crash further.
good point. being a primary producer, Canada is at serious risk with the downturn. good luck to you wherever your feet bring you. :thumbsup: