• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a bad food shortage in Singapore?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
NB so Singapore squirrels are stinky.
It is your climate lah. Hot and humid. It is winter here in Canada. Over the weekend had a warm spell. So I took the chance to lay the trap.

I have been leaving the cage out in the deck for almost 2 months to let it get used to it.

That stupid squirrel has been living on my roof since Dec.

Finally got rid of it.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is your climate lah. Hot and humid. It is winter here in Canada. Over the weekend had a warm spell. So I took the chance to lay the trap.

I have been leaving the cage out in the deck for almost 2 months to let it get used to it.

That stupid squirrel has been living on my roof since Dec.

Finally got rid of it.

Since young, i have this fantasy of tying a nylon fishing to a bird's feet. In the morning let it fly out.........
and pull it back in the evening when i miss it.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am surprised so far very few report on infected infants or child.
is this real our child are immune or lucky?

Kids are the super spreaders without symptoms, many might only test positive their families got killed.
That's why first reaction in Europe, China, Taiwan,korea, HK is to shut school.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Since young, i have this fantasy of tying a nylon fishing to a bird's feet. In the morning let it fly out.........
and pull it back in the evening when i miss it.
Wah lau you are a hunter!

You should migrate to Canada lah. Lots of wildlife to play with.

My backyard area have coyote too. Rabbits run around our streets in neighborhood. Voles. Gophers. Hawks.

Some nights I can hear the owl hooting too.

Woodpeckers in the morning.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Kids are the super spreaders without symptoms, many might only test positive their families got killed.
That's why first reaction in Europe, China, Taiwan,korea, HK is to shut school.
That's why I pray Singapore dont close schools. That OYK better steady stubborn!

I want SGD$ collapse!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau you are a hunter!

You should migrate to Canada lah. Lots of wildlife to play with.

My backyard area have coyote too. Rabbits run around our streets in neighborhood. Voles. Gophers. Hawks.

Some nights I can hear the owl hooting too.

Woodpeckers in the morning.

mi job

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do we learn from the recent panic buyings?

Buy online if you can. It avoids crowd and still get whatever u need without much restrictions, just that delivery is not immediate.

I went to cold storage to buy fresh meats after not being able to get them from NTUC. Think outside the box, don't only depend just on NTUC. I shared that Shengsiong is very strong in fresh produce supplies and eggs, Cold storage is very strong in fresh veges supplies, etc