• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before all these...the hottest night spot in Singapore was Tropicana for topless showgirls cabaret.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN any samster from ngee ann polytechnic? KNN before my uncle started to expand outside he only frequent the np multiple purpose hall mph for the weekly disco function KNN no drinks gai only yo ah yo in lines KNN

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remembers Key West? It was located @ top level of Promenade mall, beside Paragon. Very chic atas place.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN any samster from ngee ann polytechnic? KNN before my uncle started to expand outside he only frequent the np multiple purpose hall mph for the weekly disco function KNN no drinks gai only yo ah yo in lines KNN

haha last time weekend hdb multi purpose hall also got organise mobile disco function, sec sch boys go there to cow sch girls

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the weekly turnout never lose to outside club KNN a few hundreds gai KNN interestingly it was stoopidly orderly crowd all form in lines facing lines KNN

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remembers Key West? It was located @ top level of Promenade mall, beside Paragon. Very chic atas place.

din know got promenade mall, is it next to the heeren? last time always go hmv buy cds, knn damn exp 40 for a pair of cds, donno waste how many thousands there, nowdays just listen free on youtube