• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lerine again? I have gotten over her but don't tell her that. :biggrin: I have fond memories of Sparks, the girls I met, befriended and slept with. One was a nurse, one a divorcee with a kid, one was studying medicine, one was an office worker on employment pass, one was a bubbly secretary. Oh, and my wife at that time (my first wife) was a teacher.
Veli happening.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

Thats @glockman

Me nephew's Idol.

IMG_20200815_061050.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lerine again? I have gotten over her but don't tell her that. :biggrin: I have fond memories of Sparks, the girls I met, befriended and slept with. One was a nurse, one a divorcee with a kid, one was studying medicine, one was an office worker on employment pass, one was a bubbly secretary. Oh, and my wife at that time (my first wife) was a teacher.
all from sparks?!?!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though so too. At fire always waiting for fight to start...
KNN at that period my uncle was already a promising executive driving car drawing 6k+ in salary so when he got to know 1 lian in late teens during his course of work the lian invited him to meet some half disable shoulder gang friends over there KNN 1 of the lian even told another lian in squatting posture how...marenayger kind kym KNN my uncle felt pressure from their jargon eventually my uncle didn't go steady with her KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN at that period my uncle was already a promising executive driving car drawing 6k+ in salary so when he got to know 1 lian in late teens during his course of work the lian invited him to meet some half disable shoulder gang friends over there KNN 1 of the lian even told another lian in squatting posture how...marenayger kind kym KNN my uncle felt pressure from their jargon eventually my uncle didn't go steady with her KNN
Steady lah you!! :thumbsup: I like ah lian. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
he must have saw glocky laughing at u... tats why he did the same... :geek:
wah lan eh you 2, same avatar I oso don't know who I'm talking too.

Have to check the KNN or the :geek: