• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
_20200829_162018.JPG

Anyone here has been to this sam-pan coffee lounge before at marine central, the boss and his partners went on to open the macau canto pub disco ktv above the cafe, I've been there several times and its really not bad. the live band lead singers performing there
are all from msia ipoh and one one of them was a young lady singer, before coming over to spore they were quite well known performing in colosseum club in ipoh,my friend chase after her and they got married later..i heard she passed away during cny of liver failure. the macau disco pub mainly cater to the ah bengs and lians staying in the eastern area quite pack during weekend.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the good old days of Health Centres ?

I remember one Health Centre along Beach Road...I think Merlin Hotel.

After massage, the girls will bath for you and offer you ginseng soup to drink.

I forgot the name of that joint....quite sleazy one and in the basement of the building.

haha nowdays no more hc liao

tropical@pacific plaza

windsor@that bldg name? opposite orchard parade hotel/formerly ming court hotel

legend@balmoral plaza

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
My opinion the top 3 discotheque in spore:
#1 Rumours, the dj was damn good knowing how to spin the music to the dancers mood and always crowded especially full house on weekend.
#2 Zouk the Mambo Jambo night was a hit with disco goers always attract celebraties and models,tnp winner angel teo and an uncle wearing a black n white glove like micheal jackson literally there every night.
#3 Tornado another place with good music but quite small for a discotheque, well behave crowd, ladies night always crowded too .

_20200826_212150.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at one time in sf it was touché in a warehouse area off vermont. but viet and chinatown gangs fought there every other weekend with guns drawn. after someone got shot, sfpd took away its liquor license and it closed down. now there’s a gay bar called club touché at de haro. tobelightlight may find love and solace there.

HoHoeChuen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps not at the time of the offence, but Hoe Chuen was definitely from SJI. Dropped out halfway after Sec 2 and went to Pei Dao Sec. He was staying at Blk 51 Toa Payoh. My friend knows him very well. He was a pimp in early 2000.
haha, never knew that after so many donkey years my name was mentioned again. You seems to know me well, my friend. and you do have a good memory remember all this history of me more than 30 over years ago. other than i do not stay at block 51, (is block 53), all the information stated are accurate. suprising that you even knew i had left SJI halfway in Sec2 to Pei Dao. this is already 41 years ago in year 1981. do i happen to know you, my friend?

HoHoeChuen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t know his SJI connection there
Knew he AWOL from Guillemard Camp during NS and sent to DB
Yes i am from SJI and left in 1981. Eugene is one year my junior and we knew each other since primary school. I went AWOL on the day of my recruit passing out parade on the 9 Oct 1985 which i come to read.the papers that the guy we had attack had passed away. i knew the police is looking for me and i went AWOL and i was sent to DB when i was released on bail for the centerpoint case. you are right, guillermard camp. all this is already 30 over years ago

HoHoeChuen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps not at the time of the offence, but Hoe Chuen was definitely from SJI. Dropped out halfway after Sec 2 and went to Pei Dao Sec. He was staying at Blk 51 Toa Payoh. My friend knows him very well. He was a pimp in early 2000.
and may i know who are your friend who knows me very well

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone remember those Early Bird Shows held at cinemas on Sunday mornings?
Odeon and Roxy in Katong were among them I think.