• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who used to cheong these retro discos

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Anthony the bisexual hongkie disco king......one time partner of Chris Ho....fucked guys and also many beautiful women. Got beaten up coz fucked one of his air stewardess groupie fans gave her VD.
Andrew Ing was the other half of the DJ duo.

Studebakers came before Venom. Even famous name couldn’t help it’s business

FD was from TMF the famous music force.....though he was just the water boy amongst the famous DJ legends there like Mr X

ya tiagong he tio hoot, run all the way to the carpark hide. haha

andrew and tracy, famous names im the biz

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN there was 1 Zanzi bar at le meridien Hotel there level 2 KNN it was a lounge ktv from early hours and disco start at around 11pm KNN my uncle got to know many chiobus there due to his power singing KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ship when Tania was there was my favorite. Great food before the gig started. Great music after the dining ended so there was no need to go anywhere else.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to go back even further....

1) Lost Horizon - Shangri-La Hotel
2) Barbarella - Ming Court Hotel
3) Boiler Room - Mandarin Hotel
4) West End Club - Goodwood Park Hotel
5) Studio M - Plaza Hotel

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ship when Tania was there was my favorite. Great food before the gig started. Great music after the dining ended so there was no need to go anywhere else.

u mean the ship restaurant at shaw lido? its still there but no live band, lol

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN boss different topic lah KNN yours is the high ses experience KNN

K.N.N.

Frankly me would like to add Brannigans at Hyatt Hotel.
Good band there.
Singer Guapo (not sure of spelling).

After parked my Lumpargini at main entrance, will go Petes Place for Bestest Italian pizza and tiramusu
B4 going into Brannigans.

Lots of Russian and Korean
KokKokKai.