• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Islamophobes That Ridicule Prophet Muhammad for Marrying Aisyah, Here is the Rabbi Giving Reasons Why Isaac Married 3 Year Old Rebecca

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's several different qurans. Which ones are fake? All of them?

View attachment 202466

Theres only one version of Quran that Muslims read an study. You go to US, UK, China, India, Russia, Msia, Indon, Spore mosques etc. All using same Arabic text. But in Spore alone, u go to any churches, u will find different church reading different version/set of bible. Some bible have 66 books. Some 73 books.:thumbsdown:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Theres only one version of Quran that Muslims read an study. You go to US, UK, China, India, Russia, Msia, Indon, Spore mosques etc. All using same Arabic text.

Apparently not.

There are different arabic qurans. Even your own islamic religion claimed that allah sent down 7 different arabic dialects of the quran. You clearly don't know shit about your own islam.

main-qimg-48b93b131e7a15281401fada74108201-pjlq

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just like when Jesus said that he was only sent to save the lost children of Israel?

Than why are you following him? Are you gentile turned Jew?

Because during Jesus' 3 years of ministry, he was predominantly preaching to the Jews.

If Jesus behaved like a moslem, he wouldn't have healed the Samaritan's woman daughter. (Matthew 15:28). You clearly don't know shit.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because during Jesus' 3 years of ministry, he was predominantly preaching to the Jews.
Actually he said “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”.
There were gentiles then, but his job, as he clearly said, was for the Jews.
And then these gentiles sibuk sibuk take him as their god when Jesus did not even a knowledge them. So embarrassing.

If Jesus behaved like a moslem, he wouldn't have healed the Samaritan's woman daughter. (Matthew 15:28).
All his life Prophet Muhammad made charity a central part of his teachings.
In fact it is one of the main pillars of a Muslim.
Does Christianity have it as a core element of their faith? No.
They only have donation to the church but not to the poor.
Church get rich while the poor become poorer.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure you did. You claimed that your fake 'prophet' mahomet didn't marry/fuck a kid. Remember?
Correct. He married a young woman.
An act accepted by the community, the family, her parents and throughout millennia never been disputed until the west decided they should stop marrying their children off and expected everyone else to do the same.
Taliban much, no?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually he said “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel”.
There were gentiles then, but his job, as he clearly said, was for the Jews.
And then these gentiles sibuk sibuk take him as their god when Jesus did not even a knowledge them. So embarrassing.

Actually, Jesus healed the Samaritan woman's daughter. You keep denying it just to win an argument. How embarrassing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All his life Prophet Muhammad made charity a central part of his teachings.
In fact it is one of the main pillars of a Muslim.
Does Christianity have it as a core element of their faith? No.
They only have donation to the church but not to the poor.
Church get rich while the poor become poorer.

Most of his 'prophethood', your mahomet was a bandit, a thief. Giving away money he stole from others isn't charity.

If charity was truly a pillar of islam, moslems wouldn't be turning to churches for actual help.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus did not heal the woman. God the Father did.

You're still lying just for the sake of winning an argument. Truly, lying is a core element in islam. taqiyya?

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of his 'prophethood', your mahomet was a bandit, a thief. Giving away money he stole from others isn't charity.
What he did was quid pro quo.
As I've explained to you before, and to which you refuse to understand, they had a pact not to harass each other's caravans.
The KAAFIRS broke that treaty and the prophet gave them their medicine.

If charity was truly a pillar of islam, moslems wouldn't be turning to churches for actual help.
You clearly do not understand how scriptures work. And conflates the religion with human actions.
There are Muslims who desist from charity, to their own detriment.
But the religion is clear on charity.
Don't blame the religion on the erroneous habits of Muslims.
Still you fail to make the case that charity is corr doctrine of Christianity.
And we all know that churches give out money to attract others to their church. No altruism there at all.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're still lying just for the sake of winning an argument. Truly, lying is a core element in islam. taqiyya?

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
You just made my point.

Jesus and his ministry did not come for you so why you sibuk sibuk tag along wherever he goes? Tak malu ka?

Any of the disciples gentiles? No. So shoo away.
When he returns he will tell you,
“Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:23)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You just made my point.

Jesus and his ministry did not come for you so why you sibuk sibuk tag along wherever he goes? Tak malu ka?

Any of the disciples gentiles? No. So shoo away.
When he returns he will tell you,
“Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:23)

You made my point.

You called a 9 year-old kid a 'young woman' just to avoid labelling your own 'prophet' as a pedophile.

You call others 'evildoers' when your sole 'prophet' was a robber. :FU: :smile:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You made my point.

You called a 9 year-old kid a 'young woman' just to avoid labelling your own 'prophet' as a pedophile.

You call others 'evildoers' when your sole 'prophet' was a robber. :FU: :smile:
Isn't a girl who is past puberty not a young woman?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What he did was quid pro quo.
As I've explained to you before, and to which you refuse to understand, they had a pact not to harass each other's caravans.
The KAAFIRS broke that treaty and the prophet gave them their medicine.

quid pro quo???

You need a fake 'prophet' to commit robbery as 'quid pro quo' to teach you moral values?? Anyone could teach you 'quid pro quo' !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You clearly do not understand how scriptures work. And conflates the religion with human actions.

You clearly don't understand scriptures when you can shamelessly accept mahomet being a pedophile amongst fellow moslems but blatantly lie about mahomet being a pedophile when talking to non-moslems.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Isn't a girl who is past puberty not a young woman?

A 9 year old female is a kid. If a 54 year old adult male fucks a 9 year old female, he is a pedophile. No use playing around with the 'young woman' term to mislead others. Is that what your mohammedan religion taught you? :laugh::laugh::laugh::FU::FU:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 9 year old female is a kid. If a 54 year old adult male fucks a 9 year old female, he is a pedophile. No use playing around with the 'young woman' term to mislead others. Is that what your mohammedan religion taught you? :laugh::laugh::laugh::FU::FU:
A 9 year old female past puberty is a woman.
Her body and hormones are ready for reproduction.

Isn't that what christians have practiced all the way until the 1900s?

And suddenly they turned into Christian Talibans. Hahaha