• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Islamophobes That Ridicule Prophet Muhammad for Marrying Aisyah, Here is the Rabbi Giving Reasons Why Isaac Married 3 Year Old Rebecca

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, is it the same book? Obviously an imitation will have mistake that leads to pedohile behaviour
You are wrong to say koran is an imitation, koran is a true book that promotes its believes to incest, rape and beheading of infidels.

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a question, it is a statement duh.

Anyway, which so called Jewish and Christian scholars say there are verses in the Bible saying Rebecca was 3 when Issac married her?
Don't bother with this delusional cunt. He likes to paint pictures inside his head and claims he's the next picasso.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
pitiful is a man who has to denounce his own quran and sahih hadiths as fakes when faced with the facts and truth. may the Holy Spirit open your eyes and soften your heart.
Nowhere did I mention Quran as fake. Try harder. Putting words in my mouth doesn't make your fake bible true.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowhere did I mention Quran as fake. Try harder. Putting words in my mouth doesn't make your fake bible true.
So you admit sahih hadiths are fakes?

A sahih hadith is a saying or action attributed to the Prophet that meets the standards of authenticity set by Muslim scholars. Sahih is an Arabic word that means "genuine" or "authentic."

BTW, which version of the quran are you reading?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you read the fake Koran.

There's several different qurans. Which ones are fake? All of them?

1720739328434.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You claim Jesus as god. So Jesus authorized in the old testament to kill man and women, mother and child, old and young, donkeys and sheep.
Explain how your version of Jesus is not violent?

Because that judgement was for a specific group of people, not a universal judgement against anyone who doesn't worship Yahweh.
It's vastly different from islam, where muslims attacked and massacred so many different people across continents simply for rejecting islam.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you admit sahih hadiths are fakes?

A sahih hadith is a saying or action attributed to the Prophet that meets the standards of authenticity set by Muslim scholars. Sahih is an Arabic word that means "genuine" or "authentic."

BTW, which version of the quran are you reading?

I repeat. There are fake hadiths.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because that judgement was for a specific group of people, not a universal judgement against anyone who doesn't worship Yahweh.
It's vastly different from islam, where muslims attacked and massacred so many different people across continents simply for rejecting islam.
Just like when Jesus said that he was only sent to save the lost children of Israel?

Than why are you following him? Are you gentile turned Jew?