• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Islamophobes That Ridicule Prophet Muhammad for Marrying Aisyah, Here is the Rabbi Giving Reasons Why Isaac Married 3 Year Old Rebecca

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your god shat?
Your god died?
Your god didn't know the hour?
Your god by himself cannot do anything?
Humans can see your god?

How many more contradictions from the bible you want me to bring?
Don't get worked up, nobody bothers if you choose to believe a 50+ year old pedo who promised you perpetual sex with 72 year old virgin.

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your god shat?
Your god died?
Your god didn't know the hour?
Your god by himself cannot do anything?
Humans can see your god?

How many more contradictions from the bible you want me to bring?
omfg, you're damn aggressive and rude. you're a pork adverse muslim, right?

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're welcomed to think and conclude whatever. It doesn't bother me.
So what are you?
Woah, I'm surprised bungkok view institution allows people like you have access to the internet. 1st you assumed and concluded I'm a christian. And now you said that my question (whether you're a muslim) is a conclusion? Anybody with a functional and sane mind can definitely tell that you're probably clinically insane. My goodness, don't reply anymore, siao lang.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you not bothered with a book of lies?
Of course that's why I read and listen to all opinions. As a result of my nuch learning, I don't believe in anything that came from a 50+ pedo who have sex with a 9 year old and promised his followers eternal sex with 72 year old virgin, young boys and have endless booze.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woah, I'm surprised bungkok view institution allows people like you have access to the internet. 1st you assumed and concluded I'm a christian. And now you said that my question (whether you're a muslim) is a conclusion? Anybody with a functional and sane mind can definitely tell that you're probably clinically insane. My goodness, don't reply anymore, siao lang.

Alpha muslim, sex is very important in this life and after life. When the promises sound to good to be true, they must be lies.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two damned monotheist imperialist colonialist leeligions from the Muddle East!
They copied it wholesale from Jewdaism and used it for political and mental conquests. Between Xtianity and Islam, the latter is the most oppressive. Btw Jewdaism never proselytize. Converts have to actively go and find out themselves, like Madonna. Blindly adopting a leeligion that is not within your culture and region is to submit yourself to another identity, e.g. Malays who recite Arabic is like Sinkie try to speak Brit shit England in England accent.