• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict Real to go thru to the Final.. Its fated that they would either meet bitter rivals Atletico or former coach Mourinho's Chelsea in the Final..

Tomorrow gonna be a really tight cagey game between Chelsea and Atletico.. So gonna be hard to predict the victors..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ac for the EPL, I fancy Man City to win the league.. Liverfools to either finish 2nd or 3rd..They totally blew it against Chelsea and there is no way now for them to regain the momentum.. Man City will romp it against Everton this weekend.. There is no way the Toffees could stop Man City firepower.. An easy win for Man City against Everton this weekend and all set for them to lift the trophy in their last game of the season..

Last edited:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great. My advice to Ancelotti is to do a Mourinho park-two-buses until the final whistle. :biggrin:

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update:

Bayern Munich 0 - 3 Real Madrid

Ronaldo has just made it 3. Bayern are being ripped apart by an impressive RM team tonight.

jw5

Loyal
Oh No! Bayern now need to score FIVE goals! :biggrin:

Oh No! Xabi Alonso is suspended for the final. :eek:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st half R.Madrid already leading 3=0
I bought R Madrid to win 3-1, relax R.Madrid.
Still got chance.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st half R.Madrid already leading 3=0
I bought R Madrid to win 3-1, relax R.Madrid.
Still got chance.

The odds for a 4-0 victory to Real Madrid were pretty high. Paddy Power were offering 200-1.
Anyone predict the correct score?

Last edited:

evian

Alfrescian
Loyal
PaddyPower.jpg

Like this?

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For those who missed it. Quick before UEFA gets YouTube to delete them. :biggrin:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gb4QR-GQV5g?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

Bayern Munich 0 - 4 Real Madrid

All Goals & Full Highlights 29.04.2014 (Watch it in 720p)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For those who missed it. Quick before UEFA gets YouTube to delete them. :biggrin:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gb4QR-GQV5g?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

All Goals & Full Highlights 29.04.2014 (Watch it in 720p)

Thank you.

Germans not known for sloppiness. But Bayern was sloppy against RM.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one is better...

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/embed.min.js" data-width="undefined" data-height="undefined" data-config="http://cdn.playwire.com/v2/14907/config/830110.json" data-publisher-id="14907" data-video-id="830110"></script>

(Double click on the video to watch it in full screen)

All Goals & Full Highlights 29.04.2014