• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
David De Gea
Patrice Evra
Phil Jones
Rio Ferdinand
Nemanja Vidic
Michael Carrick
Tom Cleverley
Antonio Valencia
Shinji Kagawa
Wayne Rooney
Danny Welbeck

senior players are picked.
Substitutes
G 13 Anders Lindegaard
D 12 Chris Smalling
M 8 Juan Mata
M 17 Nani
M 18 Ashley Young
M 24 Darren Fletcher
F 14 Javier Hernández

O-O but Man U to win 3-O.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
O-O but Man U to win 3-O.

Man U to win 4-O this weekend! Liverpool to beat Chelsea 3-1 at Anfield.

You said Man U to win 4-0 earlier, @$12 a bit low.
5akkgm.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's EPL matches starting in half an hour.

Sunderland v Cardiff City (7pm)
Whoever loses here will join my team QPR in the Championship next season.

Liverpool v Chelsea (9.05pm)
Title decider for the Reds?

Crystal Palace v Man City (11.10pm)
Based on Palace's recent form, I reckon they could beat Man City tonight.

jw5

Loyal
It should be "white grain". White rice would be "Baifan" or "Baimifan".

Oh and bytheway, I have no idea whether he is from loser pools, but don't think so, as he has complained about as many losses or near misses as he has posted winning tickets. It's just that you being IB, (not brigade), have only noticed and highlighted the wins. Cheers! :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing white rice. Wonder how much loser pools pays u to post 'your winning tickets' as you have been doing that in this forum for years.:biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be "white grain". White rice would be "Baifan" or "Baimifan".

Oh and bytheway, I have no idea whether he is from loser pools, but don't think so, as he has complained about as many losses or near misses as he has posted winning tickets. It's just that you being IB, (not brigade), have only noticed and highlighted the wins. Cheers! :biggrin:

I remember sometime in 2010-2011 under another clone i told him not to post his winnings as it will make loser pools lower their already shitty odds but now i couldn't care less. And when i taunted loser pools on my clones siggies, i noticed they adjusted their odds to be less shittier but now it's back to original shit. :biggrin:

So u see, indirectly i am actually helping loser pools supporters. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I remember sometime in 2010-2011 under another clone i told him not to post his winnings as it will make loser pools lower their already shitty odds but now i couldn't care less. And when i taunted loser pools on my clones siggies, i noticed they adjusted their odds to be less shittier but now it's back to original shit. :biggrin:

So u see, indirectly i am actually helping loser pools supporters. :biggrin:

I don't think loser pools are monitoring this forum to the extent that they are changing their shitty odds to be less shitty or vice versa. Their odds are shitty simply because they are shitty kiasus....................... :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's EPL matches starting in half an hour.

Sunderland v Cardiff City (7pm)
Whoever loses here will join my team QPR in the Championship next season.

Liverpool v Chelsea (9.05pm)
Title decider for the Reds?

Crystal Palace v Man City (11.10pm)
Based on Palace's recent form, I reckon they could beat Man City tonight.

Man City's performance will depend on Liverpool game. If Pool falters, Man City will be motivated. Palace nothing to play for.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think loser pools are monitoring this forum to the extent that they are changing their shitty odds to be less shitty or vice versa. Their odds are shitty simply because they are shitty kiasus....................... :biggrin:

You are wrong. Too bad i didn't screen captured the changes then otherwise i would be able to show u. Very standard are their PTS odds so i will know when they make changes. And their informants are in this forum apart from the fact they are also lurking in this forum. They even know the various websites i visited and struck deals with the webmasters to advertise there.

And Asiaone staff are lurking at the International news folder for scoops. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for sharing white rice. Wonder how much loser pools pays u to post 'your winning tickets' as you have been doing that in this forum for years.:biggrin:
Won a lot more, but never posted, only recently I posted my winning
4D 1st prize ticket, how's that?!

jw5

Loyal
Woohoo, Chelsea 1-0 up at HT with a goal by Ba after a calamitous mistake by Stevie G.................... Second half should be interesting.........

Bytheway, the 2 second legs of the champions league should also be crackers, the two non spanish teams may regret not scoring an away goal, so important in Europe - the precious away goal(s)..................

And what an irony that Cech is injured whilst Courtois is in goal for AM. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Master tactician Mourinho doin his magic once again.. Stevie G horrendous mistake will be costly for Liverfools.. Advantage to Chelsea.. From start of the season, I'm not convinced of Liverfools title challenge.. Today the game against Chelsea proves me right and Fools will lose the ground in the title challenge..Chelsea to score another goal and win it 2 nil..

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watching Liverpool games can sometime make my heart beats faster
and sometime make my heart stop a beat.
This is what the manager wants them to do, play from the back.
Because of Stevie G mistake, presented Demba Ba with a goal
at the dead of 1st half injury time.