• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fulham also relegated, most likely team to follow suite will be Norwich.

Agreed. You have to wonder whether if these teams had not sacked their original managers, would they still be in the EPL.
I'm pretty sure that if Cardiff and Fulham had held on to Malky Mackay and Martin Jol, they would have survived.

This is why owners should stay out of running an Premiership team because they know f**k all about football.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, Norwich will go down. Who's coming up btw?

Being a QPR supporter, I want them to get promoted but on this season's performance, they wouldn't last more than a season in the EPL.
If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Wigan. Uwë Rosler has worked wonders and have taken them to an FA Cup semi final where they were unlucky to lose to Arsenal.

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hamburg shouldn't have fired Thorsten Fink and hired Bert van Marwijk. Mirko Slomka came too late and looks like the club is going to create history.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predicted correctly once more.. Man City having a stroll.. Too easy for them.. Its going to be a rout in the 2nd half..Everton lacking motivation.. 2 more goals for City and should be another convincing win them.. City too strong for Everton..

Goodbye to Liverfool's title hope after this game.. Man City without doubt will be crowned champions next week..

jw5

Loyal
Hehehe, looks lilke no title for the 2 managers who are more irritating than David Moyes: Brandan Rogers and Jose Mourinho. :p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thought Everton would give Arsenal a real good fight for 4th place. but Everton simply collapsed with 3 defeats in last 4 games. Wenger wins 4th place trophy again ! FA cup to follow soon. Wenger and Arsenal big big winners this season. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Tonite's match between Chelsea and Norwich should be very interesting.

Norwich MUST get something from this game. If they lose, they are relegated at the final whistle.

Also watch out for Levante vs Atletico Madrd in La Liga. If AM win tonite and against Malaga in the next game, they win the title and can even afford to lose against Barcelona in the last game of the season (and rest for champions league final).

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chelsae should win it on paper. Norwich should be able to return to the Premier League pretty soon.

Norwich MUST get something from this game. If they lose, they are relegated at the final whistle.

Also watch out for Levante vs Atletico Madrd in La Liga. If AM win tonite and against Malaga in the next game, they win the title and can even afford to lose against Barcelona in the last game of the season (and rest for champions league final).

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think barring a miracle, Norwich are goners.

West Bromwich Albion are also still in danger and can still get relegated. Don't expect an easy win for Arsenal. In fact, WBA could pull off a real surprise this evening and a victory will ensure their survival.