• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An irritating friend of mine a Liverfools supporter has been going around sending irritating SMSes to all of my kopitiam kakis proclaiming Liverfools to win the League.. Today that fat fuck will eat humble pie and he should be expecting an avalanche of SMSes from anti Liverfools kakis of mine making him an object of ridicule tonight and in the coming weeks..:biggrin::biggrin::p:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watching Liverpool games can sometime make my heart beats faster
and sometime make my heart stop a beat.
This is what the manager wants them to do, play from the back.
Because of Stevie G mistake, presented Demba Ba with a goal
at the dead of 1st half injury time.

One mistake in this tense game will settle the game.. I'm expecting the Reds to commit another mistake in the 2nd half.. Chelsea under Mourinho are just too experienced in this sort of games..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if Liverpool and Man City win all their remaining games, City have a better goal difference which probably make them the favourite.
But you're correct, Crystal Palace will decide who wins the title this year.

Stevie G has to blame himself if Pool fails to win the BPL. He wasnt concentrating when ball was passed to him. Destiny?

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rodgers accuses Chelsea of parking 'two buses'

396186_heroa.jpg

By Liam Twomey
Apr 27, 2014 5:22:00 PM

Liverpool were unable to break through the Blues' massed defensive ranks and Demba Ba and Willian capitalised on errors to give Jose Mourinho a famous win

Brendan Rodgers accused Jose Mourinho of parking "two buses" after seeing his Liverpool side frustrated by a trademark display of defensive resilience from Chelsea at Anfield.

Demba Ba capitalised on Steven Gerrard's slip on the stroke of half-time to give the visitors the lead, while Fernando Torres raced through to set up Willian for an easy second late on to seal a famous victory.

Much of the match was defined by Liverpool's inability to break through Chelsea's massed defensive ranks, and afterwards Rodgers poured scorn on Mourinho's approach.

"We just couldn't find the breakthrough - there were probably two buses parked today, never mind one," he told reporters.

"Jose has got his result today, credit to [Chelsea]. Its the opposite of how we want to play. It's not difficult to coach, 10 players in the 18-yard box."

Mourinho, however, remained bullish about his team's performance, insisting they deserved to win and challenging the assertion that his tactics were defensive.

"The best team won," he told reporters. "The team that deserved to win won.

"Defensive display? I am confused what the media thinks about defensive displays. When a team defends well you call it defensive."

The Chelsea boss also brushed off criticism that his team looked to waste time and break up Liverpool's attacking rhythm throughout the game.

"Time-wasting? What is that?," he added. "We never spoke about this when we played lots of matches this season. Now we're speaking about it."

jw5

Loyal
Bayern Munich may regret not scoring an away goal in the first leg......................... :wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earlier i picked Chelsea and R.Madrid to meet in final, i changed my pick to A.Madrid and R.Madrid because the way Chelsea play is so boring. Parking 2 buses in front of the 12 yard box for the entire game. Look at the way they played against Liverpool, from the 1st whistle is blew they parked the bus and played delayed tactics, from the GK to the manager. Mourinho refused to give the ball back to Liverpool player during a throw in. The 2 goals score were gift, no credential, where is the contructive build-up to the goal. They are capable of playing better football.