• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh, talk cock against the law meh? When I come in here, I just post what I thought instantenuously lah, dun want to think too much

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
from primary school already like that right? Dont deny ...your teacher told me and raiders about you a few days ago

Wah lau eh, talk cock against the law meh? When I come in here, I just post what I thought instantenuously lah, dun want to think too much

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
from primary school already like that right? Dont deny ...your teacher told me and raiders about you a few days ago

I'm still pretty upset over that incident. He tricked me into allowing himself to step on my back while trying to peep into the female teacher's toilet. When we got caught by the DM, he insisted that it was me who did the peeping and I had threaten him into doing it. This is the type of friend he is :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still pretty upset over that incident. He tricked me into allowing himself to step on my back while trying to peep into the female teacher's toilet. When we got caught by the DM, he insisted that it was me who did the peeping and I had threaten him into doing it. This is the type of friend he is :(
I'm only speaking the truth what, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
wah like that ah? how come you all didnt call me? I also wanted to see leh.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
judge judy too fierce .....if erect kena scold...dun erect also scold....i dont want la.

Hahaha i didnt expect BosSam to see the post. Kena scolded ' twit ' :(

Judge Judy lor, whahahaha

you really kiam gan, ask what is proxy in that thread, I had a good laugh at it, whahaha, ask here mah, wah lau ehh... :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ok...no wonder he got on to my post so quickly. I better read up some more about all this stuff to familiarise myself in case got more cockups
quite easy lah, basically you just google proxy server, then type this forum URL will do, it basically let you view this forum from their server, not directly to this forum, understand?