• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes i think the seat can be easily removed and the hello kitty sticker is an added incentive for BosSam to steal the bike.

AK not so bad la...the other day he gave 20 cents to the President charity.... very spontaneous giving.

that 20cents he found it near a longkang lah ...somemore take him one month to think before he donated that 20 cents .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i think the seat can be easily removed and the hello kitty sticker is an added incentive for BosSam to steal the bike.

AK not so bad la...the other day he gave 20 cents to the President charity.... very spontaneous giving.
I give 20 cents to aunty for a packet of tissue also, LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
that 20cents he found it near a longkang lah ...somemore take him one month to think before he donated that 20 cents .

Aiya, you dont talk about that AK lah. He has no problem paying $200 for a fuck that took him 5mins only(premature ejaculation) but took so long to deliberate over a 20 cents donation...Anyway, he is very well behave these few days. I think he knows that Supermod is watching him :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiya, you dont talk about that AK lah. He has no problem paying $200 for a fuck that took him 5mins only(premature ejaculation) but took so long to deliberate over a 20 cents donation...Anyway, he is very well behave these few days. I think he knows that Supermod is watching him :biggrin:

that $200 a fuck make him save for 2 years leh :wink: whahahaha...he scare kenna banned again ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I behave because of you leh, dun want to put you on the spot, i sibeh steady 1, LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
that $200 a fuck make him save for 2 years leh :wink: whahahaha...he scare kenna banned again ?

Actually Im very grateful to the few brothers here. Especially Erections and AK who cut down on the TCSS on other threads and focus it here. Bro Drifter also constantly reminded them to keep it within here. This made my job easier. Previously, the main complaints is there are are too many TCSS going on in other threads and racism getting out of hand. Im grateful to supermod or Boss Sam also for doing things that I would not have dared to do in my infant stage as moderator (Shall not elaborate but if you are sharp, you will notice) :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I have to say this seriously again lor, last time I talk cock easily until you 4 kanina talk cock with me until I become the main culprit, na mah eh.....

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually Im very grateful to the few brothers here. Especially Erections and AK who cut down on the TCSS on other threads and focus it here. Bro Drifter also constantly reminded them to keep it within here. This made my job easier. Previously, the main complaints is there are are too many TCSS going on in other threads and racism getting out of hand. Im grateful to supermod or Boss Sam also for doing things that I would not have dared to do in my infant stage as moderator (Shall not elaborate but if you are sharp, you will notice) :biggrin:

wow bro , you talk until like that machiam received golden horse award leh :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you talking what?....you cant see BosSam ban by alphabetical order ah? Your alamaking start with A so you kena first la ...for 5 years

Then after that he come down the list ...i am next in line la cos mine is E

But I have to say this seriously again lor, last time I talk cock easily until you 4 kanina talk cock with me until I become the main culprit, na mah eh.....

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are the master of talkcok king .Of course sam will chase after you first cause you are a bad influence.kekeke

Last edited: